meeting the shredder

Romeo was driving back to the flying while he is still mad.

Romeo:ugh those pj pests they are always so ard to defeat no matter what I do they always defeat me can I just win for once...than suddenly the lab stopped.

Romeo:why did the lab stop robot did you do something?as robot didn't respond.

Romeo:umm...robot?as he looked at his cameras and seen robot wasn't there.

Romeo:robot where are you?as he exit the lab and started shouting his name.

Romeo:ok bucket of bolts come out right now!than robot's head suddenly got thrown below romeo's feet.

Romeo:robot...what happened to you?...as he picked up his head.

Robot:yOuR...in..DaNger mAstEr...as he started glitching than suddenly romeo heard footsteps.

Than he seen a guy with a metal helmet and metal claws.

Romeo:who are you suppose to be metal head!?

???:someone your not suppose to see so now ima have to end your life kid.as he got his claws and extended them.

Romeo:well you gotta get me first.as he was about to go in his lab than he bumped into someone invisible.

???:you ain't going nowhere kid.as he turned visible as it was some kind of pig mutant thing.

???:yeah we take your life like friend made of metal!as a mutant rhino came to.

???:zzzorry kid it hazz to be thizz way.as some kind of fly mutant wearing a science coat came.

Romeo:WAIT DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!as he was starting to beg.

???:like what?

Romeo:well..I'm super smart and I can do anything like built robots,inventions anything you want.

???:anything huh...I am deciding to let you live...for now.as he put his claws down.

Romeo:thanks...

???:but your gonna do something for me since your super smart.

???:wait but zzir I'm your number 1 zzcientist though I'm super smart.

???:be quiet stockman..so what do you say genius?

Romeo:I'm not gonna do anything for-

As the man showed him his claws again as romeo got scared.

Romeo:like what...

???:I'll tell you but we need to go somewhere where no one can't see us.

Romeo:we can go in my flying factory...

???:what flying factory?

Romeo:this.as he grabbed the button and pressed it as the flying factory came and used his sucky sucker to suck them and his lab into the flying factory.

???:where the heck are we!?the mutant pig said as they were all confused.

Romeo:in my flying factory where my fly bots help fix my lab and other things and where I make evil inventions to defeat some dumb heroes.

???:what heroes?

Romeo:well its these annoying heroes who have magical pajamas that gives them superpowers they are a blue cat a red owl and a green lizard and they called themselves the pj masks.

???:never heard of masks of pjs.the mutant rhino said.

Romeo:its because they come out at night where no one can see them and defeat nighttime villains like me but I was so close of defeating then and taking over the world but sadly it didn't work...

???:they don't sound much of a problem.

Romeo:you might think that but when you meet them you'll be regretting your words.as the man glared at romeo.

Romeo:I mean...what do you want me to do?

???:I need you to help me with this.as he pulled out a canister of mutagen ooze.

Romeo:what is it?

???:its called mutagen ooze one drop of this turns them into a hideous mutant like them.as the pig,rhino and fly shouted hey.

Romeo:cool...but what do you want me to do with it?

???:I want you to make this mutagen when they get splashed by it they will mutate but they will start to obey me and turned into my mutant slave.

Romeo:ok I think I can do that.

???:you better if you fail goodbye to your normal human life.as he pointed his claws to his face.

Romeo:ok mr....

Shredder:call me shredder now go work on it now!

???:can I help to mr.zzhredder like team work makezz the dream work.the fly said.

Shredder:ok but same goes for you two stockman so don't fail me now anyways I'll gathering certain things bebop rocksteady your with me.

Rocksteady:ok mr.shredder.as shredder started to walk away as they followed him.

Romeo:thanks umm...

Baxter stockman:call me baxter zztockman.

Romeo:ok anyways let's start working on it I guess.

Baxter stockman:ok do you have any toolzz?as romeo nodded and pointed as baxter stockman flew to the direction.

Romeo:ha like I would help them with this I can mutate my enemies and the pjs  into mutants and...TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!as he started to evil laugh.

Baxter stockman:got the toolzz.as he came back as romeo stopped.

Romeo:oh good let's go.as they started to go has romeo chuckled quietly.