classic betrayal

Romeo,shredder and his goons were discussing their plan to get the turtles,catboy and gekko.

Rocksteady:what we gonna do shredder turtles must have gotten back to where the pj masks are living at?

Bebop:yeah so how are we gonna get them?

Shredder:we are gonna use my mutants to look for them.

Romeo:excuse but I know where the pjs live already they live in that weird giant totem pole they call their HQ what about we just go over their and destroy their HQ and steal their pj crystal.

Shredder:no that's a stupid a risky idea kid.

Romeo:no it's not it's a brilliant idea metal head!as he talked back to him as bebop,rocksteady and baxter stockman gasp.

Shredder:you better watch it and know your place kid before.as he showed his claws to him.

Romeo:you think I should be scare of you HA you don't scare me.as he was getting really cocky with him.

Shredder:oh yeah you want me to call my mutants so they can help me take care of you.

Romeo:go ahead..do it.as shredder look at him directly in the eyes as romeo smirked.

Shredder:ok then.as he snapped his fingers and all of the mutants came in.

Shredder:mutants get romeo and hold him up so I can execute him.as he pulled his claws out as armadylan grabbed both of his claws and threw it.

Shredder:what the heck are you doing!?

Romeo:HA you thought you were actually controlling them nope it was me.as the other mutants grabbed bebop,rocksteady and baxter stockman.

Baxter stockman:wait what how?!

Romeo:well while you weren't looking I added a ingredient that makes them obey me instead of him I was just making all of you think that they could obey you.

Bebop:what are ya gonna do to us!?...

Romeo:well soon ima mutate you all guys together so you all can be by powerful henchmen but for now you all are getting locked up.as the mutants threw all of them the jail cells.

Romeo:by for now.as he closed the jail cells and grabbed shredder's claws on the floor.

Romeo:these look more better on me then him anways finally we can-

Night ninja:umm...master look.as he pointed at the screen and its showing footage of the pj jet coming.

Romeo:looks like those pj pests and possibly those turtles pests are coming to stop my brilliant plan...that gives me a idea.as he smirked evily.