the final fight

The retro mutagen started to clear up and everybody turned back into their normal selves.

Catboy:it worked donatello your a genius!

Donnie:I know.as everybody jumped down.

Gekko:are they gonna be ok donatello?as he was checking on everyone.

Donnie:yeah but we should-

Catboy:GUYS LOOK!!!as the turtles and gekko came to catboy who was holding owlette who showed them her snake bite which was making her face green and they started to see her veins going green too.

Gekko:what's happening to her.

Donatello:she must still have the venom from the plant girl.

Leo:we need to get her to HQ along with the others immediately.

Raph:even romeo.

Leo:yes even romeo.

Gekko:don't worry I got this...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he grabbed everyone and started to carry all of them.

Mikey:finally we can go dudes!

Shredder:you aren't going anywhere.as they all looked back and seen shredder ready to fight them along with rocksteady and bebop while baxter stockman is hiding.

Catboy:wait you wanna fight now but what about them!?

Shredder:I don't care about you foolish friends I'm here to finish the turtles once and for all and anyone who gets in my way.

Catboy:what are we gonna do leonardo!?

Leo:you two take the others to the jet we got shredder and his goons.

Catboy:but-

Leo:trust me catboy.as they both started to look at each other as catboy sighed and nodded and his and gekko ran away.

Leo:ok let's do this ninjas!as the turtles got their weapons out.

Mikey:I got rocksteady dudes.

Donnie:and I got bebop.

Raph:and me and leo got shredder.as they all nodded and went to their targets and started to fight them.

Rocksteady:HA puny stupid orange turtle is no match for the rocksteady!

Mikey:oh yeah let's see.as he started to attack but rocksteady grabbed him already.

Rocksteady:turtle proves rocksteady's point.

Mikey:are you still sure?as he threw a smoke bomb at his face as rocksteady started to fan the smoke away and michelangelo disappeared.

Rocksteady:where turtle go?

Mikey:right here...BOOYAKASHA!!!as appeared with his leg and kicked him straight in the face to knock him out.

Donatello was fighting bebop but he kept appearing to attack him and then turned invisible.

Donatello:where are you!?

Bebop:here!as he appeared and kick him and turned invisible.

Donnie thoughts:how do I beat bebop?...as he was thinking then gotten a idea.

Donnie:what a coward afraid to face a turtle with a stick.

Bebop:nope I can take you on even with my eyes close fool.

Donnie:oh really then come and stop being coward.

Bebop:I'm not being a coward!

Donnie:then prove it!

Bebop:ok I will!as donnie closed his eyes hearing his voice and where he was coming from then opened his eyes and whacked bebop with his bo staff which turned him visible and knocked him out.

Leonardo and raphael were facing the shredder.

Shredder:you turtles will never beat me even if you had your two weaker brothers or dumb friends

Raph:enough talking metal head let's just fight.as shredder was prepared to fight them.

Leo:let's do this!as they were running to shredder as shredder was dodging their attacks.

Raph:stop moving!as he kept swinging his sais at him as shredder kept dodging them as he grabbed one of his sais and hit him over the head with it which knocked him out.

Leonardo started to slash his kitanas around shredder as he kept dodging them then grabbed his neck and slammed him on the ground a bunch of times and held him up in the air.

Shredder:any last words?

Leonardo:..yeah turn around...as shredder turned around and seen donatello and michelangelo in the air aiming at him.

Mikey:BOOYAKASHA!!!as shredder threw Leonardo and then grabbed Michelangelo and donatello by their weapons then hit them against each other then threw them to the wall which knock then out.

Shredder:now I'll finally finish you have started with the fearless leader.as he grabbed him by the shell and got his claws out and aimed it at his neck then suddenly a furball hit him in the head.

Catboy:you wanna kill them you gotta get pass us first.as catboy arrived.

Shredder:sure you all are useless anyway.as he put leonardo down and started to run at him as catboy stands still.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he punched shredder in the face as his masks was spinning around his head as he stopped and turn it back around then seen catboy running up to him the kick him in the face.

Catboy and gekko started attacking shredder with all they got.

Shredder:THAT'S ENOUGH!!!as he grabbed gekko's arm and bended it the other way then kicked him to the wall then he grabbed catboy's tail and raised him up and slammed him down to the ground.

Catboy:you think that hurt...you gotta try harder...as he was taunting him as shredder glared at him and got his claws out and slashed catboy's knee which caused him to have a big scar on his knee and lots of blood was spilling from his knee as he was screaming in pain.

Shredder:now time to die.as he raised his claws in the air but then leonardo kicked him in his side as he went on the floor.

Bebop:shredder ain't looking good rocksteady throw one of your flash bombs things.as him,rocksteady and baxter stockman went to shredder and seen he wasn't getting up.

Rocksteady:we will be seeing the you later turtle freaks!as he threw a flash grenade towards the turtles and pj masks as it exploded as everyone covered their eyes as they opened their eyes and seen their gone.

Mikey:hey...that's..mine thing...as he went unconscious.

Leo:let's go guys before anything else happens...as he grabbed catboy and gekko and walked out as the turtles got up and walked out.