VII. Delivery Danger

"It's so boring," Rindou whined, slouching on the couch with Takeomi by his side

"Instead of complaining why don't you start finishing that workload of yours, you brat." Takeomi pointed at the stock of paper placed in front of Rindou.

"Hehehe, can't Y/N help me?"

"Y/N's not going to save your pity ass right now." Kokonui joined in. "Now do your work you bum."

"You're so cruel! Y/N's the one who initiates to help when she sees my
work unlike you two heartless jerks." Rindou argued, slouching even more almost slipping off the couch.

"Well boohoo too bad, get off your lazy ass and work." Kokonui irritatedly remarked.

"When is she gonna come back? She's been gone for months!"

"She's in her third trimester, Rindou. Of course, she's gonna be absent, do you want to see her working in that condition?" Takeomi asked, eyes still focused on his paperwork.

"No, but you know it's kinda lonely without her here."

"Why don't you apply as her dog? Since you wanna be with her all the time, weirdo." Kokonui teased, smirking as Rin looked at him with this look plastered in his face as if he just said the most offensive thing.

"Don't call me a weirdo!" He yelled at Koko point his finger at the gentleman with him still slouching his chin resting on his chest.

"That's what bothered you?" Takeomi stared at Rindou with his concerned look and almost judging his whole existence.

"The fact that you didn't deny wanting to be her dog is fucking weird, I'm gonna tell Ran." Koko threatened

"We're friends you weird fuck, stop making it awkward."

"Yeah sure, go talk to a wall or something. Stop bothering me." Kokonui said with an obviously sarcastic tone. Rindou was about to get up to start a fight when a hand landed on his shoulder preventing him to stand up. It was Kakucho, who just walked into the room and already had to stop these two's mess. "Behave you two. We're gonna meet them later for dinner and if you start another argument again I'm leaving your ass's here to finish the rest of our work." he firmly said. "And you Kokonui, don't act as if you were not complaining about not having Y/N and Ran here in the office. You are as desperate as Rindou here." He added, making Koko lose his composure and burying his face into the papers he was holding. "You didn't have to share that, you never know when to keep secrets, Kakucho. We four are close of course I'm gonna look for them." Koko said in defense.

"Who's the weird one now, biatch." Rindou started, making Kokonui direct his attention to him, throwing the pile of paper he had in his hands into the purple head's face receiving a groan of pain as the corners of the papers hit his eyes. "At least I don't want to da—" Kokonui's words were cut off when a hand covered his mouth. "Shut up, dude." It was Sanzu with Mikey by his side who was staring at the two of them ominously.