V. You're Leaving?

"And that concludes today's meeting for project 9's release

"And that concludes today's meeting for project 9's release." Koko declared, stretching in his seat.

"Wow, that took a while. Who knew meeting with international investors through calls would be this burdensome." Sanzu whined slouching forward with his arms stretched above the table.

"Finally, Y/N's biggest project's about to be released on the market, the investors are ecstatic after seeing the lab testings." Koko praised, patting the lady who was sitting beside him in the back.

"It's not just my project, it's Bonten's project too. You've funded my research." the lady in question laughed trying to humble herself.

"Then let's toast to OUR success later at the party then," Koko emphasized.

"You better not get my fiance drunk you bastards." Ran warned strictly staring at Rindou and Sanzu.

The two raised their hands as if they were surrendering. "It's a party, don't be such a killjoy." the two said in unison. When it comes to nonsense it's always these two who share the same brain cell.

"Alright, we should head out so we can prepare for later," Takeomi ordered being the first one to stand up and headed straight for the exit where he was followed by Mochi. The rest started to follow, you were about to hold open the door when a handheld you by the waist, it was Ran.

"You did great, princess. A year and a half of your work finally paid off." He congratulated, planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I should be the one thanking you, darling." You smiled as you hugged him tightly. "You're such a sweetheart I can never get enough of you." Ran laughed. Both of you were oblivious of Kakucho who was right behind you staring with this irritated look that was ready to roast the soul out of people.

"Get a room," he said that startled you two.

"AH! You almost gave us a heart attack, Kakucho-san." Y/N complained as she held her chest.

"Please get out you two, we have a party to attend to," Kakucho said shaking his head.

The project regarding the active drug you proposed about a year and a half ago is in the process of production and release. After Bonten's underground clinical trials succeded which you led, the search for investors started and was a fortunate hit that helped the production fasten up. The executives prepared a congratulatory party for you and the growth of Bonten for the past 3 years. Your life now was unrecognizable from your freshman years in college, you are living in luxury, you can study and fund your researches without worry, you now have Bonten as your family, and you're currently together with Ran for about 4 years and counting. The purple color-haired beauty proposed to you last year on your 23rd birthday but the plans for the marriage ceremony are yet ahead.

"Yahoo!! Party!!" Sanzu yelled while the rest of the executives watched him as he ran around the side of the pool with Rindou with champagne bottles in their hands.