Part 1

Mias POV:
'I swear Rue this is the last time I'm doing this for you.' I whispered under my breath, passing her the sample tube she'd just made me wee in, and watching as she slipped it into her coat.

'Thank you.' She muttered, waving goodbye to my mum and closing the front door behind her.

'Are you sure she's okay? She seems off.' My mum said.

'She's just stressed at the moment. Exams and stuff.' I shrugged.

'Speaking of exams, get yourself upstairs and revise!' She teased, shooing me to my room.

I closed the door behind me and turned on my tv, laying down on my bed and closing my eyes. I was tired but I didn't want to sleep. It was a Friday night.

Maddy: make sure your ass is outside in 15 minutes, party at Nate's and you're coming

Perfect. I smiled, jumping from my bed and looking through my wardrobe to find an outfit. I wanted to look good. I'd broken up with a long term boyfriend, Elliot, a month and a half before and I hadn't been able to show myself off since. I knew he'd be at the party. Everyone was always at Nate's party, friend or not.

I found a tight red dress that was covered in small silver jewels and had a low neck. My hair and makeup was already neutral and I didn't have any time to change it. I put on a pair of heels but grabbed some trainers to throw into the back of Maddy's car, just incase I needed them. I picked up my bag and looked around my room, trying to find the weed I'd saved. I heard Maddy beeping her horn and I sighed, leaving without it.

I walked straight past my mum who'd fallen asleep on the sofa and locked the door, putting my key into my bag and jumping into the back of the car.

'Hey girllll.' Maddy smiled, turning to look at me before driving towards Nate's house.

'Mads are you sure this is a good idea?' Cassie asked uneasy.

'Yes Cas, it'll be fun, besides, we've not been out together in ages.' She shrugged.

I looked to Jules and we shared a confused look, why didn't Cassie want to go out with Maddy?
They were meant to be best friends.

I shrugged it off once we got to the party, grabbing Jules's hand and heading to the kitchen to grab a drink.

'Well look who we have here.' A familiar voice said from behind me, making me turn.

I smiled, looking Elliot up and down and taking the blunt from his hand, looking to the girl clinging to his bicep.

'So, who's your pet?' I asked him, putting the blunt to my lips and closing my eyes as I breathed it in.

'If you're gonna be like that we won't talk.' He said, agitated.

'Fine, we won't talk.' I smirked, flicking the ash at his feet and walking right past him.

He looked me up and down once and I felt his eyes on me as I walked to the garden.

'Mia!' Rue shouted from a sun lounger. I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head, sitting besides her and another boy I'd never seen before.

'Rue rue how'd you get here?' I laughed.

'I walked. I don't bike.' She said sternly.

I rubbed her head, suggesting I knew she'd already taken a lot of drugs, and looked to the man who was watching me intently.

'Oh, Mia, meet Fezco.' She said, pretending to sniff cocaine.

'Hey.' I smiled, understanding that he was infact her dealer.

'You look stunning.' He said, not another thought behind his eyes. I was taken aback and opened my mouth to reply, finding nothing there.

Elliot and the strange girl came past us and he shot me another look.

'Elliot I swear to fucking god.' I laughed, hiding my anger I was really housing within my body.

'Hey what's going on?' Rue asked me, taking the weed from my hand.

'Elliots fucking about again don't worry Rue.' I shrugged.

'He's just missing you that's all.' She replied.

'I know, anyway, I'm going to go and find some dude that'll fuck me and not post it on the internet.' I said, swaying as I stood up.

'Hey I don't think that's a good idea.' Fez said, grabbing my arms to steady me. 

'Mia mind if I finish the rest of this?' Rue asked, looking at the blunt she was holding.

'Go ahead.' I replied, not taking my eyes off of the boy infront of me.

'I need another drink.' I whispered, stepping away from him and rushing frantically to find Maddy or Cassie or somebody.

I couldn't find anybody, not even Nate.

'Mia you ok?' Chris McKay asked me, from the sofa.

'Where's Maddy? Or Cassie?' I asked him.

'Cassie? I just fucked her.' He laughed, nudging one of his friends.

I waited for an answer but he didn't give me one.

'Hey hey, no need to be so hasty now, sit down and we can talk.' He whispered, standing up and wrapping his arm around my waist, leaning down to suck on my neck.

Before he was even able to make contact with my skin he was pushed to the floor.

'Touch her again and I'll fucking kill you.'