Epilogue

"Kevin you need to do this too," My father said.

"Not today dad I have other more important work for today" I answered and went away from my room.

It took one and a half hours drive and I reached the place which gives me the ultimate calmness. The only place. The place where my love is.

I bought her favourite lily flowers and put them on her burial.

"One year" I chuckled and sat down near her grave.

"One year has passed. I have everything. I'm enjoying my ultimate mafia powers yet-" I creased her grave.

"Yet it seems like I have nothing. I'm trying to be happy and I'm appreciating everything I have in my life but it's hard since you are not here to cheer me up with your smile and hugs" I whipped the teardrop away from my eyes.

"But today is our first anniversary and I wanted to make it special. I bought this chocolate cake. Let's cut it"

I took the knife and cut the piece of cake and put them on her burial while I ate the other one myself.

I stared at the sky and then look down at the place beside me.

"You know I'll be lying if I'll say everything is going on easily because it's not. It's not easy being so in love with you and not being able to see you every day" a tear left my eyes and fell on her grave. I laid down and hugged her.

"There are times where I'd give anything just to be able to gaze into your eyes and hold you into my arms even for a few minutes". Another tear fell down.

" I always feel incomplete. Like a part of me is missing since you are not here. I know that nothing can be done now but it doesn't make any of this easier to bear. Every day without you remind me of the joy you added to my life, the joy that I'm missing". I wipe away my tears and sat up.

"I still think that if I wouldn't have bought you to my world you would still be alive. Smiling and dancing around that small cafe. Probably you would even be a great graphic designer by this time too as you wish but due to my ego I ruined everything for you and that's why I guess I'm paying. I hope you know I'm sorry for everything wrong that I did to you and for not being able to protect you." A sigh left my mouth and I looked at the sky again.

"If anyone would hear me right now they would think I'm crazy but I don't care. I don't know if there is anything like an afterlife or not but I'm counting every minute of my life until we're together again. I hope you are waiting for me too". I creased her burial.

" I am your Isabella and I'll always be. I love you".

               --------------------
                  THE END