Desperation

Why is he trying so hard to not show his actual feelings? He was jealous there, definitely, he was then why hide it? Why deny everything?

I'm seriously concerned about my thoughts. He should not affect me in the way he is doing. He decided to ruin me just because I slapped him, was that really the intention or did he like me since then only?

I shook my head hard at what I was thinking. And even if he did I can't forget how merciless he is, he's a freaking mafia I can't have feelings for him. But what I should do about this body of mine who is going all against me. I was already tempted by his touch and I hated that and now when I have tasted him it's getting hard for me to resist anything. To resist him. I want him near me and this is troubling.

Darkness has taken over and I was hungry but I didn't dare to go out. I don't wanna come across him after all the things that happened today. I drank a glass of water and went to sleep.

That you and I kissed.....

We didn't. It means nothing. You are just a freaking gold digger...

Don't say that I want you to see me differently......

Kevin...Kevin don't go....KEVIN...

I woke up drenched in sweat. What the hell now I'm dreaming about him too. Why I'm desperate for him to see me differently. Why I wanna make him believe I'm not like the other girls he came across. I was thinking is this even healthy. Probably not.

I curled up when a cold wind came in contact with my body. It's freezing. What if he's freezing?

That was it. I realised I started to care about him. I always do for everyone it's my nature but this is different.

I left my bed wrapped in a warm robe. I don't know what I'm actually gonna do but I have to check on him.

I was standing outside his door calculating if I should go in. I know the passwords of every door here thanks to his father but should I invade his privacy?

After a minute or two I opened the door. I'm gonna regret all this.

It's much colder here and even darker. I couldn't see anything. I was moving forward when I heard heavy breathing and sobs. I went closer and finally saw his face lit up by moonlit.  His features were creased and pained, this was the first time I saw him vulnerable. He looked beautiful then suddenly I realised "is he having a nightmare?"

I wasn't sure if he was trembling due to cold or the disturbing images in his mind. I took out my robe and covered him with it and my hand touched his skin. He flinched at my touch and sleep slurred mumble passed his dry lips,
"Don't kill her...leave her alone...don't come near me..go"

I gasped and my eyes darted up to his face. He looked like he was being tortured. I felt a pang in my heart. I leaned in closer to him.

"Kevin" I whispered. "Wake up".

He was screaming due to his nightmare. I rested my hands against his forehead and he suddenly opened his eyes. I didn't have time to understand anything as he woke up pulled me closer and hugged my waist. He was trembling.

" Kevin calm down it's me," I said patting his back.

I squatted down to reach his face. His features barely look calm. I cupped his face and brushed my fingers across his cheeks. He looked tired and tipsy.

"It's okay," I said trying to soothe him. "It's okay".

He calmed down a bit but I kept my hands on his cheeks until he was totally okay. His eyes were glossy and it hurted me to see him. He closed his eyes and came closer to me and I didn't even consider protesting as his mouth caught mine.