Storm

I was in the closet while Kevin was lying on the floor whimpering in pain. Blood is all over the floor and my phobia was not helping at all.
I was squishing myself while shaking my legs in nervousness.

"Oh Kevin look at you lying here in front of me, unable to do anything"
I heard someone talking. I tried to look who is he but he was standing facing his back. He was pointing his gun on Kevin.

"Tell me about it and I might spare your life" the man spoke in a demanding voice.

"In...i..in...you...your dreams"
I heard Kevin replying in trembling voice.

"Okay then seems like you don't wanna live anymore"
The guy again pointed the gun at Kevin. 'I can't let this happen',I told to myself and picked up anything with which I could hit that man. With all the courage I started opening the closet but then I again heard a gunshot.

The man who was pointing the gun on Kevin is now on floor.
"Send his corpse to his boss so that he know it's not that easy to take a life of an Evans".

An old man spoke up while helping Kevin to get up.

" You can come out of that closet now", Kevin's sudden call surprised me.
I opened the door, peeked out and then finally stepped out.

"Meet my wife dad, Isabella"
I can see shocked and surprised reaction in his eyes as much as I was shocked to see his father.

"When you got married?" He finally asked.

"Few days"

"And you didn't feel like telling us about it"

"Things happened very fast dad. You met her now"

All the time I was just standing there listening to them.

"Whatever it is we'll talk about that later but before that I just came by to tell you that I'll be shifting you to the cottage in Alaska since I can't risk your life here" his dad spoke up in one go.

"WHAT? No. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not a kid anymore. I can protect myself" Kevin said while showing his strong denial to the proposal.

"I'm not here to ask you, I'm here to tell you that you are going to Alaska," his dad said sternly.

"Well then too bad you should consider asking me first before making any plans"
Kevin left the room without glancing at anyone while his dad was disappointed and went after him to talk. And here I was standing, trying to figure out what's going on.
.
.
"How can you do this dad? People fear me for a reason. I just can't run away because some stupid break into my house and shot me on my arm" I stated out.

"You were lucky it was your arm and not your heart."
"Twice...twice in a single month. They have attacked you twice and you know they didn't miss. They won't kill you until you give them the thing they want"

I was listening to dad very carefully. "I know but that doesn't mean I should go and hide in Alaska"

With that, I was leaving the room no way I'm going to run away from here without knowing who the fuck this person is. I was about to open the door but his words made me stop.

"You are married know right" he turned to face me. "What about her? What if someone would try to use her against you, harm her?" He tried to explain me the possibilities.

"Then I'll tear them apart".
With that, I left the room.
.
.
Isabella's pov

I was in the room when suddenly Kevin came in. His hand was terribly bleeding. 'Why didn't he put any bandage on it' I thought to myself but then why do I even care. He spill so much blood now if he is spilling his own it's good. Well, it didn't convince me that much.