Dark Beginning

I came back to my house. I was numb. My whole life was just destroyed today. That one decision is gonna change my whole life. I didn't know what to do. I don't wanna cry. I can't give him the satisfaction that he broke me. I will show him that he choose the wrong one, I'll free myself from his hold.
.
.
At Kevin's place:
I was sitting at my bar, enjoying my drink. The thought of Isabella never left my mind. The way she stood in front of me was charming. I was in my thoughts when suddenly someone interpreted me.

"When did you plan to marry her".

"Jeremy what are you doing here", I said while taking a sip from my glass.

"Kevin, what are you thinking to do? what are you planning? where are you taking all this?', he asked questions one after the other.

"Cool down Jer. Yes marrying her was never the plan. I said that jokingly because I never thought she would agree to give herself to me just because of some stupid cafe owners", I explained.

"There is something really special about her. The kind of charm I never came across to. I loved the way she stands in front of me, the way she tries to act strong even when I could see past her how scared she is, the way she reacts to me, the way her lips twitch as a reply, ahh I never longed for this badly to touch someone, to feel someone. There is something about her that's driving me crazy".

"Wohh and I thought you were doing this for revenge. Are you sure you want revenge? Oh don't tell me you like her!", Jeremy asked in his excited tone.

"What the hell. I don't like her. She is just like any other girl I've banged so far. Once she'll be here I'll show her the fire she is playing with, I'll show her the place she belongs to".

"We'll see Kevin we'll see", Jeremy chuckled.

With that, he left made me question certain things but I'm not gonna get distracted. I know what I have to do.

I called one of my men and asked him to bring Isabella to the mansion.

"The game begins NOW"

At Isabella's house-

I took a warm shower and was going to cook something when I  heard my doorbell. I went to check.

"Who are you?", I asked.

"Master send me to pick you up miss", he replied.

"Master?", I exclaimed.

Suddenly my phone rang. I pick it up and the person behind it boiled up my blood.

"How are you doing love. Are you on your way already? I can't wait to see you here", he said mockingly.

"What do you mean?"

"I send my man to pick you up"

"To where"

"To my house oh no wait to our house"
I can feel his evil grin even on the call.

"What do you mean"

"What are you saying what I mean we have married now Isabella you are gonna come and live with me"

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not coming anywhere. Keep dreaming"

With that, I cut the call.

"Go away and tell your master doesn't he dare to send anyone at my house again just GO", I shouted at the man outside.

I turned around but suddenly stopped when I heard the thud. I was about to say something but he put a cloth on my mouth and everything blacked out.
.
.
I woke up. I move a bit. The bed felt much softer today, even the smell of the pillow is different. It smelled like wood and lily. I liked it. Then suddenly realisation hit me and I shut open my eyes.