Christmas

'Stay Bella'.

I froze at my place. He didn't let me go. He wants me to stay. He accepted that he wanted me. He was looking at me and I didn't waste a second before slamming my lips on his.

He was definitely shocked by my sudden move but caught up with the pace and deepen the kiss.

He pushed his body on mine while placing his hands on my waist pulling me closer. We broke the kiss when we were out of breath but he started doing his sinful acts on my neck. I gasped when he found my sweet spot and bitten there claiming me to be his.

He picked me up, "Put your legs around my waist," he said sensually in my ear.

My muscles started getting sore. He was lulling me and it felt sinful yet somehow safe. I let him press me against the tile. I moaned when I felt the warmth building in my belly.

"Isabella....

With my sated body, I simply watched him with fascination as he sought his own release. His feature had softened and he looked completely unburdened at that moment and I couldn't help but plant soft kisses across his jaw and neck. He never looked this beautiful before and I loved it.

.

After our heated bath make-out session which lasted for an hour, we were sitting on the sofa enjoying our warm coffee.

"It's Christmas Eve tomorrow " I started the topic, breaking the awkward silence that was hunting me.

"So?"

"So I was thinking to go get a tree so that we could decorate" I exclaimed excitedly.

"We? When did I become a part of it besides I'm in no mood to celebrate anything when I'm trapped in this hell" he said harshly while taking another sail from his coffee.

"Okay you do what you want I do what I want we are having a tree and that's final," I said standing up. "And I'm going right now. Now tell me what you want for Christmas? The gift?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I want nothing especially from you" he stood up and went inside his room.

He confuses me. We were all happy a few hours ago and he was so gentle and calm and now here he is again in his default grunge mood.

I went out to the Christmas tree market. There were couples and families all around selecting trees together and then there's me all alone. It made me miss him more. After looking around for a bit I finally choose one.

I was dragging the tree back to the house when I came across a blazer shop. There was this black coloured one which was just perfect for Kevin. I bought that. "Christmas gift check".

" Isabella" a familiar voice stopped me.

I wasn't ready to face him this early. "Michael" I turned around to greet him.

"Looks like you need a hand" he came forward to help.

"Oh no it's fine I can do it"

"Don't be silly it's a far way to go I'll help" before I could say anything he was moving ahead while dragging my tree".

"Wait let me come" I ran behind him to catch up.

We were standing outside the house.

"Thanks," I said getting his attention to me. "I'll take it inside from here"

"It's okay I'll put it inside for you" he insisted.

"No, really I can do it" I hurriedly stopped him.