Decision

She just left. I tried to stop, I pleaded her to stop but she left. Sitting on a couch I was shaking don't know if it was due to the cold or due to the heartache I was experiencing. I tried to stay still on the couch only because I know if I would stand up I wouldn't be able to control my anger. I believe her that she is only friends with that prick but I still hated the fact that she is with him tonight and not me.

She has left only minutes ago but it feels like decades. I want her.

Her words.

Her face.

Her scent, smile, sigh.

Isabella.

My head snapped up when I realised the front door opened revealing panting Isabella in front of me. She came back. Her rosy flushed cheeks and messy curls. That green dress waved at me and I was on my feet.

We locked our eyes and I stayed still. I don't wanna react in hurry. Maybe she's here because she forgot something but the look on her deep eyes were telling me that she is here for a specific reason and that excited me. Before I knew my feet started moving towards her. I needed to get to her before she over analyses anything and leave me again in this darkness.

"I...I have no idea what I'm doing here" she mumbled as I stood in front of her.

I was struggling with the urge of grabbing her and claim her mine. But I surpass it. I moved closer to her. Cupping her face and gave her lips a gentle stroke with my fingers. She shuddered and parted her lips. I held my breath.

"I just" she whispered. "I just want one-night to-

"One night" I agreed before ending any distance between us.

Her sigh of surrender struck me. I pulled her closer and locked our lips. Letting out all the frustrations she left me with. I hold her firmly so that she wouldn't leave me again not that I could see any sign of it but I'm not ready to screw this up.

.

I tried to match up with his pace. I planted my palm on his face while my fingers laced down to his hair so that I could pull him closer. I had no idea where the bold impulse came from but I dragged my hands down his chest and tucked at the seam of his black sweatshirt. I shifted the material up his torso. Kevin broke the kiss to help me; yanking his sweat over him and throwing it aside.

I stole a look at his naked skin. He isn't muscular or a very build-up man. He is just a beautiful person with lines and curves begging to be touched.

I was barely done with admiring and we are kissing again this time with more passion. I ran my curious hand all over his chest feeling him tighten his grip around my waist. He quickly picked me up not breaking the kiss and heading towards the other side of the room. I gasped when my back touched the cold door of my room.

"Password Bella" he rasped breathing heavily across my mouth.

I put the password. He studied my face before rushing into the room.

.

Her room was dark and was sparkling due to the moonlight dancing around. It felt like a safe place to store all our dangerous secrets and fantasies. She angled my face to kiss me again. I put her down and matched her passion. Roaming my hands across her shoulder I slide down the straps of her green dress. She didn't stop me. The dress fell down her body and I felt her stiffen. I could feel the anxiety in her body.

I pulled out to give her a comforting look but I couldn't help my stares to roam down her shape. My stomach constricted and I felt myself harder as I absorb her. I had imagined her during her morning moans but I underestimated her. She is far more alluring than I could ever imagine. Clad in a simple set of black underwear her curves looked majestic. My eyes sparkled as I tried to absorb all of her.