Vilestown Pt. 4

You blocked another powerful blow from your counterpart. It actually still hurt to do so. This guy was just incredibly strong.

But you were also him, so you could stand toe to toe with N/Y.

You finally found an opening and delivered a kick right to his side. It temporarily stopped his assault and gave you the opening you needed to get a few good hits of your own.

You managed to deliver a few blows to his body before you slammed an elbow to his face. N/Y just smiled widely.

He couldn't remember that last time he's fought someone who was on his level. Actually, he could.

Never.

This was just new. This was incredibly interesting. He couldn't help but get more excited the more he thought about beating you to the ground.

Still, you needed to beat him somehow. But how do you even beat yourself?

!pU rewoP

Mitch and Courage looked at the abomination before them with wide eyes. It was some kind of true horror that they had never seen.

Well, Mitch has never seen.

Courage has seen some things in his day.

Mitch held his sword firmly as Coward began to stalk around the apartment. Every step was followed by a clicking noise. It took Mitch a moment to realize that it was actually their nails tapping on the floor.

Mitch: We need to get rid of this thing.

Courage nodded in agreement. Mitch fixed his grip on the handle of his sword and charged towards the creature. It screamed out and swung an arm, but Mitch slid under it and sliced into it's skin.

The creature cried out, but Mitch watched as the wound began to morph and change. Suddenly, there were two smaller arms created from the cut.

Mitch: Ah, I'm gonna be sick.

Courage turned around and threw up behind Mitch.
---------------
Brute blocked Buttercup's punch with her arm before trying to deliver one of her own.

No matter what either of them did, there just was no advantage to be given. They were evenly matched in almost every way.

Brute: Hurry up and die, pipsqueak!

Buttercup: You first, dillweed!

Brute grunted before she suddenly grabbed Buttercup by the arms. She lifted her up over her shoulder and quickly slammed her down to the ground. Before Buttercup could recover, Brute slammed her foot down onto her ribs which not only served to break a few, but also to cause Buttercup to fall through the floor.

She landed on the next floor down as Brute flew up. She then dived straight down into her counterpart which made her crash through even more floors.

They hit the ground floor where Brute stood over Buttercup.

Brute: You wanna know why I'm going to end up being the last one standing?

She reached down and grabbed Buttercup by the hair. She pulled her up so that she could look her in the eye. She then smirked.

Brute: It's because, unlike you, I don't hold back.

She then slammed Buttercup's head back down into the ground. Buttercup could feel the impact in full. It nearly knocked her out, but she held on.

She needed to. She couldn't let Brute win. Not like this.

Not while everyone was relying on her to do her part.