Cityville Pt. 1

You looked at your hand and flexed it. You then clenched it before you sighed. You looked up at the night sky.

You were still half expecting Buttercup to come fly down. But she didn't.

Actually, you haven't talked to her since that night. The night Blossom.....

You could still feel both their lips on yours.

Blossom and Buttercup had been avoiding you and each other since that day. And on top of it, you still had nothing but questions regarding the King thing Brick told you about.

You felt something nudge your leg. You looked down to see Courage sitting there looking up at you.

You smiled slightly and rubbed his head.

Y/N: I'll be alright, buddy. Don't worry about me.

You both then looked out at the city before you.

Y/N: But, maybe it's time that I actually got stronger. Maybe it's time, I talked to Brick.

It was time to take control of your life.

Power Up!

You and Courage walked down the street of Cityville. The sun wouldn't be up for a while, so that means the freaks were out.

And Cityville was full of freaks.

It was a stark contrast to Townsville. It seemed like this place was more or less a twisted version of your home. It seemed like the buildings were rusty and ready to fall. The people walking the streets seemed to be more hostile and antisocial.

The style here was definitely more urban than business. While everyone in Townsville was dressed more professionally and had more of a straight edge to them, Cityville seemed to be much less formal.

It was like this was where the mice came out to play now that the cats were away.

You kept your hood on and your head down. You also kept your hands in your pockets while Courage watched your back for anyone trying to pickpocket you.

You had no idea where Brick could be. But, honestly, you were sure that he would show up sooner or later. You just had to keep an eye out for.....him.

You came to a stop when you heard a commotion from inside of one the clubs. You and Courage watched as someone was suddenly thrown through the front window.

The music spilled out just as someone stepped over the glass to look at the man.

Brick: What did I say about hitting on my girl?

The man groaned but Brick just picked him up by his collar. He was about to tell him something else, but he stopped when he saw you. He smiled and tossed the man away.

Brick: Well, well, well. This is a surpise.

He tossed the man aside with out much effort. He then walked over to you. He threw an arm around you.

Brick: Y/N, it's good to see you. What brings you to my side of the tracks?

He began to lead you and Courage into the club. He seemed a lot more lively than when he was in Foster's.

The music in the club was louder than what you were used to. There was also the fact that everyone was dancing a bit closer than you were comfortable with.

Woman: Who do you have there, Brick? He's a real cutie.

Brick: Hands off, ladies. He's a minor.