Three Identities, Three Troubles

You tossed the script down and sighed. It was Sunday now and you had no idea what you were going to do. This whole week has sent you into a spiral.

No, this wasn't the week of Homecoming I'm referring to. This was the week that came after.

You thought everything was going to be fine now. That you had now started your life as a normal high school student.

How wrong you were.

How terribly wrong you were.

Power Up!

It all started that next Monday after Homecoming. The Monday after Buttercup kissed you. Things were looking up. And you were all smiles when you showed up to school.

You were getting your books from your locker when Blossom saw you. She always did in the mornings since your locker was in the same hallway as her first class.

The only difference this time was that she didn't stop to say good morning. Just looking at you reminded her of what she saw.

She decided to keep her distance. She didn't want to blow up over something out of her control.

She walked right past you. You didn't even know she was there. You remained blissfully unaware.
--------------
Buttercup: I just don't think that the Sam Rami Spider-Man movies are as good as people say they are.

You gasped. However, Buttercup continued on her argument.

Buttercup: The villians were all goofy and had no real reason to hate Spider-Man, the graphics are terrible, Aunt May is so mean for no reason, MJ is a total jerk, and how do you expect me to believe that Toby is supposed to be a highschooler in that first movie?

Y/N: But....nostalgia.

Buttercup: I didn't grow up with those movies. I grew up with the Andrew Garfield ones and even those sucked.

Y/N: I...I don't think they're that bad.

Buttercup: You're just a nerd. Superhero movies aren't fun if you're a superhero yourself.

You could argue that, but that would be outting yourself. So all you could do is just bite your tounge and take the loss.

You, Buttercup, and Bubbles were sitting on the roof eating lunch. Well, Bubbles left to get something to drink which left you and Buttercup alone.

You went to take a bite of your burger, but there was a sudden blast. You and Buttercup looked up to see that it came from the city. Did a monster get through?

Buttercup: Crap.

She stood up and narrowed her eyes towards the rising smoke.

Buttercup: Head inside. I think it's a bad guy.

A bad guy? That means....you could fight a bad guy!

Buttercup flew off and soon you found a blue and pink streak going after her. You stood up and looked at your bag.

In an instant, you were flying towards the smoke. You wore your disguise so you were now Buster.

Y/N: What's the problem this Tiaahhh!

You found a large piece of rubble flying right towards you. You quickly caught it to avoid it crushing anyone and looked to see where it had came from.