Cityville Pt. 2

You flipped backwards to avoid Butch's attack. However, he was right there when you landed. He swung and managed to knock you right in the jaw.

You fall backwards which made Brick sigh.

Brick: Again.

You groaned, but got back up.

You had been working your butt off with your training with the Rowdyruff Boys. It had been a few days now and you've been coming to Cityville nonstop.

Every night you came back to the Rowdyruff's hideout.

You raced with Boomer, you fought against Butch, and you got belittled by Brick. But you knew doing this would make you stronger.

And soon, you'll be strong enough to be able to become something more. To be able to protect your friends.

Y/N: Alright. Let's go.

Power Up!

Boomer: Huh?

Y/N: I asked, "how do you go so fast"?

Boomer was surpised by the question. No one has ever asked him that before.

Boomer: Uh, well, I can teach you a trick if you think it'll help.

Y/N: Do you? I mean, you're the teacher here.

Boomer thought about it. He then shrugged. He looked around before he found the box of crackers that Brick had brought for snacks.

Boomer: Okay.

He reached inside and pulled out two crackers. He then walked back to you.

Boomer: Open your hands.

You held out your hands and he placed the crackers on the palms of your hands.

Boomer: After we race, look at them.

You nodded. You both took your positions and waited for Brick to signaled you to start.

He snapped his fingers, and you dashed off.

Once again, Boomer beat you by a massive gap. However, he wasn't sitting on the couch like always. He was standing at the edge where you had leaped off.

Boomer: Okay, now open your hands.

You raised a brow but did so. The crackers were basically dust by that point.

Boomer: See? When you race, you get too tense. You got to relax more.

You stared at the crackers before you let them fall.

Y/N: "Too tense". Alright. How do I fix that?

Boomer grinned. He really liked talking about going fast, so this was a prime opportunity to get it all out.

Boomer: Well, if we're going to do that, we'll have to take a few steps back. How often do you go for a run, old man?
-----------------
Blossom walked to her class with her books against her chest. However, she found herself walking past your locker.

She found you with your head in your locker, asleep. She stopped walking and stared at you for a moment. Mitch ended up walking over and shaking you awake.

You suddenly woke up.

You and Mitch talked for a bit, but Blossom could see the bags under your eyes.
-------------
Butch: How have you made it this far?