Chapter One

Chapter 1

"Hurry up! Get up!" My dad yelled. I groan tossing and turning on my bed. I look up at him. His eyes we're red. Something must've happen. I jump up and look at him. "What's happen" I asked. He look at me. "Your going to live with Vincent now get up! Your guna miss your flight." He yelled. What the heck was going on!?? I don't want to go live with Vincent at all. He is really rude, mean, a jerk-face, annoying, and he is my MATE!

I ran down to my dad. "Why? I hate him! I don't want to go!" I yelled. My dad gave me the look. I was not going down with this at all. I had ran out the house into the woods and strip. I jump and phase into my wolf and took off. Then suddenly another wolf launched at me and made me fall. It pinned me to the ground. I look into his eyes. His golden eyes turned red. He was obviously pissed off.

'Vincent, get the hell off me!' I said mentally. We were both in our wolf forms so the only way we could of communicate is mentally.

'Go back home and pack your shit!' He ordered in alpha mode. Oh no he didn't just order me around. I bit his arm causing him to jump and that's when I used my legs and sent my two back legs into his stomach pretty hard. He whimpered by the pain and that's when I took off again.

It didn't take far for him to catch up. He was right on my tail in a matter of a minute. Shit, he's so fast. He threw himself at me and bit my neck. He ordered me to calm and he showed who was definitley in command and that person was not me.

'Shift' he commanded. Like hell I was going to be naked in front of him. He had look at me and I turned around. He threw me a long t-shirt. I shifted and threw it on. I turned around and saw him there with on shorts on. His eight pack look amazing. My wolf was crying inside cause 1) she didn't want him mad. And 2) she wanted him very badly.

"Let's go." He commanded. I had bruises on my arm, my neck, and my back from what just happen and I'm not happy about it at all. We went back to the house and I got dress and showered.

"Mom I don't have anything to wear!" I yelled noticing my closets completley empty. She yelled, "on you bed!" I had went over to my bed and grab the skinny jeans, black 2inch heels and a nice white blouse with a black belt. This was cute but totally not my style. "Hurry and put it on! I know you don't like it. Just wear it!" Mum yelled. I did. I had pulled my hair into a real high bun and headed down to see what was up.

"He's your mate. You guys will be fine. I'll call." Mum said. Dad already had my things in the car trunk. I went and got in the passenger seat. Great a 17 year old virgin living with her cocky 21 year old mate. This was going to be hell considering the fact we don't like each other. Well not really, we just don't ever show it.

We took off and I said my goodbyes. I look over at Vincent. "VINCENT..." I said rudely. His face went red and he was shaken. I wanted to only apologize about what happen until he spoke, "just shut the hell up throughout this whole ride k. I don't want to hear your voice." He yelled at me. I was furious but then again I was freaken sad. Why did I have to be his mate? Does he even fucken love me? Why does he always freaking yell at me.

I block my thoughts from him so he couldn't hear that. He was absolutley even more pissed now. My mum text me and told me I had to move because Vin couldn't leave his pack so I had to follow hhim to this stinking place.

In a couple hours, more like 8, we arrived at a nice house with a bunch of his pack members just chillen and playing around.