Second Victim (part 1)

Joey's POV

That's what I need to do, get rid of Cat then another problem will be solved. But how, I can't use the same weapon or the police will link the problems to be the same person, and the warehouse is still under investigation. Maybe something will come to me tomorrow.

NEXT DAY~

Shane's POV

Ugh its so hard to wake up in the morning knowing each day I'll have to face it without Lisa. I better get up before I'm late for school.

Half way to school I see Joey, I don't know if I should or should not talk to him he has been acting a little strange for some time now. Maybe Lisa's death is affecting him to and he doesn't want to admit it, If that's it then I should talk to him we are friends right.

Shane-Hey Joey.

Joey-Uh....oh hey Shane.

Shane-Joey we are still friends right?

Joey-Um....yeah I guess.

Shane-You guess. Look are we friends or not.

Joey-I don't know.

Then he walked away.

Joey's POV

When I woke up this morning I still had no idea how I was going to get rid of Cat. When I walked into the kitchen Meghan was already cooking again. Honestly is she in the right mind how many times do I have to tell her not to cook. She's a fire hazard in the kitchen.

Joey-What are you doing Meghan, how many times do I have to tell you not to cook.

Meghan-Calm down the house is still standing.

After I ate I started walking to school, but I ran into Shane.

Shane-Hey Joey.

Joey-Uh....oh hey Shane.

Shane-Joey we are still friends right?

Joey-Um....yeah I guess.

Shane-You guess. Look are we friends or not.

Joey-I don't know.

Then I walked away.

I'm not really in the mood to talk to Shane he's probably going to say something that that will make me yell at him, and I hate yelling at Shane it makes me feel bad. And I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a ticking time bomb.

I kept walking and Cat walked up to me.

Cat-Its so horrible that some one killed Lisa.

Joey-Uh yeah.

Cat-Your coming to the funeral right?

Joey-I don't know.

Cat-WHAT? You have to come your Shane's best friend.

Joey-Fine I'll come.

Cat-Good. You know what I don't get.

Joey-What?

Cat-Why didn't the murderer just kill Lisa at her house?

Joey-What?

Cat-It would of been a lot easier I'm just saying. Oh no were gonna be late.

Then she ran ahead. She is right though that would of been easier, but there's always second chances. Cat doesn't know it but she just helped bring her own death.

I Hate You (Shoey)(Short)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें