[chapter 25] epilogue

I woke up as the rays fell on my eyes through the curtains. I looked around  with my blurry eyes to process. I looked down just to see my naked body being covered by a sheet.

I blush remembering what happened last night.  It was my first time and he was being so gentle.

I smiled at the thought.

"hmm, I'm getting jealous." a deep voice beside me spoke.

"of what? I asked while furrowing my eyebrow.

"what made you smile like that first thing in the morning?" his hands snaked around my naked waist.

"n-nothing!" I stuttered.

"hmm, did you like it?" he asked while snuggling into my shoulder.

"like what?" I played with his hairs.

"I'm talking about last night. Did I satisfy you enough?" I could feel him smirking.

I blushed at his words. I couldn't say anything. just as I was about to speak, my tummy decided to join the conversation. I just gave myself a second-hand embarrassment .

"we should get down before it starts singing," Taehyung chuckled.

I just hid my face under the blanket. suddenly he carried me in bridal style," first, let's get you washed up."

"what do you think you're doing?" I fumed.

"what do you think? I'm carrying my love for a bath." he replied with puppy eyes.

"let me down, I can walk!" I said.

"oh, can you?" he smirked.

"y- yes, I can." I tried to look strong as much as I can.

"well, then. Here you go." he put me down.

but my luck being my luck, as soon as I took a step, my legs decided to explore the world without me.

I quickly try to hold onto something, but instead two arms carries me, "see? I made sure that you cannot walk for the day." he smirked.

I hit his chest, "asshole."

"you mustn't swear, love. Otherwise I'll get more turned on." with that he put me in the bathtub with him.

"what are you doing? get out and let me bath in peace." I said annoyingly.

"who told you that I'm gonna get out? I'm gonna have bath with you!" he smiled.

"what! no, get out!" I exclaimed trying to push him. But damn! his smooth af back keeps distracting me. I didn't even know that I was brushing my fingers against his skin until now.

I clearly heard him moan in a deep voice. I smirked. I keep touching him softly until he is on top of me on the floor.

"so, did you have fun teasing me?" he smirked.

"yeah, it was really fun!" I giggled.

"okay, now we should freshen up, otherwise I will take you to the bedroom and go for another round!" he said.

I hid my face in embarrassment. He chuckled at my expression.

after a while, he carried me out of the bathroom. I put on a tank top with shorts jeans. I curled my hair into a bun. 

"we should get down," Taehyung said scrolling through his phone.

"yeah, we should," I replied fixing my hair for the last time.

I looked at him finally, I couldn't figure out what his eyes were speaking.

he got up from the sofa and pulled me closer to him.

"what am I gonna do to you?" he whispered in my ears.

"hide me from the world and show me yours." I whispered back.

"oh, love." he chuckled. "you wouldn't survive a day there" .

"try me" I smirked.

Then he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I hope our everyday goes like this and we never ever have to face those monsters inside us again.

[The end]