[chapter 22] The reality

" And the condition is-? " I raised my eyebrow.

"we'll see about that tonight. For now, you can go," he smirked.

with that, he went from there. It's like he's planning something. I'm not getting a good feeling about this. 

Just then, Jungkook came out of nowhere, "you heard about the party tonight?" 

"you're coming tonight, right?" lisa asked.

"I don't know. I don't feel like going!" I said.

"come on, this is the last party we'll ever have in this school! don't do this to me!" Jungkook whined.

"don't be a bitch who leaves their friends alone to have fun with her boyfriend!" Lisa smirked.

"wait- I don't plan to-"

"yeah, yeah! we know! you know you can spend your whole life with him! just let us borrow your precious time from him? " Jungkook said.

'fine! but it's not what you guys think!" I tried to clear myself.

They both gave me the famous "seriously?" look.

"well, maybe I wanted to spend my 'precious' time with him." I awkwardly smiled.

"see! I told you!" Jungkook said.

"well, we both know that!" lisa smirked.

"what kind of party will be held? I'll have to choose my dress." I asked.

"it'll be prom! I'm so excited for it!" lisa said.

"Y/n, Taehyung already picked out everything for you." Jungkook said.

"how could he! me and Lisa were planning to choose our dresses!" I whined.

"just try it out and you'll see. and you'll be in my watch!" He tried to act serious.

"I'm always on your watch!" I smiled.

"yeah." he giggled showing his bunny smile.

"guys let's go!! we have to get ready." Lisa said dragging me out of there.

at evening

[the dress]

[the dress]