[chapter 23] The loved ones

The past

"by the way, where is Lisa? I haven't seen her in a while," Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"she said she had some work," Jungkook replied.

"I don't know why, I think I saw her somewhere. Like not with Y/n, but with some of my rivals." Taehyung couldn't help but suspect.

"you're right. I did a check on her past and family and guess what?" Jimin smirked.

"She is with kai?" Jungkook said blankly.

He looked at Jimin. He was beyond shocked, "how did you know that she was with kai?"

"wait! really??! she is with kai? I just said it out of nowhere!" 

"THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE!" taehyung jolted.

"yes, sir!" The both said in unison.

"we have to tell y/n," Jungkook said.

"no, now is not the right time for it," Taehyung said.

"for what? What are you guys hiding from?" Y/n said out of nowhere.

"love," Taehyung looked at her with a look she has never seen on his face. It was like he was taking pity on her.

After a while

"You're kidding, right? Lisa would never do that! She would never shoot Rose!" She cried out  loud.

"love, control yourself. You have to be strong if you want to avenge your best friend's death!" Taehyung  hugged Y/n.

"but- I thought of her as a best friend, Tae. How could she?"  Y/n said.

"well, she never intended to be yours!" Jungkook said mockingly. "you know what you are too naive for this world of betrayal."

"so, this happens to you guys always?" Y/n said with her blurry eyes with a spark of curiousness.

"yes, love. That's why we can't trust anyone beside our family." Taehyung said cupping her cheeks.

"sometimes not even our family." Jimin said.

"yeah, I'll never trust Jin hyung again. So that he can never make me water fake plants." Jungkook pouted.

Y/n chuckled at his words.

"it's good to see you laughing , you know." Jimin said.

"yeah, I'll not cry!" Y/n smiled.

"that's my girl." Jungkook gave his bunny smile.

"say that again." Taehyung glared at him.

"That's Taehyung's girl!" He smiled.

"you're damn right!" Tae smiled.

end of past

"you know I really hoped you would deny it!" Y/n wiped her tears.

"you knew it all along?" Lisa couldn't believe her eyes.

"well, no need to know that as you can hear and see all right." Jungkook said.

"fine, I'll just have to kill you both," Lisa said pointing the bullet at Y/n's head.

"do it then, " Y/n closed her eyes. Suddenly she heard a shot. She opened her eyes and looked at her body, she was okay, she rushed to see jungkook, she cupped his cheeks to see if he was alright.

"it's not me you should be worried about." Jungkook said pointing his eye behind Y/n. as she looked behind she saw Lisa laying down while blood were dripping down her green gown.