{introduction}

leads:

KIM TAEHYUNG

KIM TAEHYUNG

- CEO of a successful company but secretly an underworld mafia.

-his heart beats with your every footsteps.

-hides his identity from you. for some special reason.

 BTS, the hidden mafia group, his  friends for life and another source of happiness.

- has a concealed contract with Yoongi.

MIN Y/N:

-cheerful, happy, sometimes a little tomboyish highschool girl

-unaware of  Kim Taehyung's true identity and surroundings...  only knows him as "he"

-LISA,  JUNGKOOK, JIMIN - whom she trusts blindly..

-sister of YOONGI MIN

in the morning

suga- "Yaah!!!! get your lazy ass down here... you are getting late!!"

Y/n- "says who is a lazy -ass cat!!!!"

you come down by saying that....you are wearing  white crop top with a black flare pants..

after you came down, yoongi looked at you for a moment, like he was processing something....then brusts out laughing

sg-* laughing*" what are you wearing??? you look like a pig..."*laughing*

 you came in front of him and pull his hair...

sg-"yaaaahh!!!!! that hurts!!!"

 y/n-" you deserve it!"* smirks* 

  " you don't usually wear this...DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE????? -suga said while raising  brows.

y/n-"woah!!!!! chill!! I'm not that type! it's just today we are going to have a new professor.. so I want him to leave a good impression on me... "

 he became serious like hell.... and said "y/n! kim taehyung--he......."*blank*

y/n- " DON'T TELL ME....I DON'T WANNA KNOW ANY THING ABOUT  HIM! I MEAN WHO THE HELL IS HE TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL that like that??? IF I SEE HIM ONCE, I SWEAR I'M GONNA PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE.."

"LANGUAGE Y/N.....!!!!"-suga cut you off.

on the other side

taehyung- *smirk* are you ready jimin??? it's your day! just enjoy it!"

jimin- "y/n is gonna kill me...you know how she is!! taehyung are you sure you are gonna make her fall in love with you...cause as i know she hates you like hell...and just look at her!"* laughs* 

 Taehyung gazed at jimin "don't worry she will be in a wedding dress when I go to her"*smirks*

 jimin-*sigh* "now i have to go...sometimes you really sound like a psycho!." *runs away like he wants to save his life from the devil* 

 taehyung- " I SWEAR IF YOU WEREN'T MY FRIEND....".

jimin- *screaming from car*" DON'T WORRY,BEFORE YOUR DOLL, SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!! AND I AM DOING ALL THIS FOR MY BEST FRIEND,NOT YOU..." 

 " SHE IS MINE after all!!"-taehyung while holding wine glass

AT THE SCHOOL-

Y/N- "HEY, BABY !!!! why didn't you tell me you were gonna come like pig???"*laughs*

lisa- "just because you look beautiful it doesn't mean u can hurt my feelings like this.."*sadly pouts* *preparing to cry*

 y/n-  "yahh! why are you so sensitive?? heck ...!!!!! what should I do ??? yaaaah!!!! don't cry>>!!!! I was kidding.....!!" * starts jumping not knowing what to do??* 

 lisa- *giggles* "what are you doing ???"

y/n- "YAAAAHHH!!!!! you scared the hell out of me......* hugs lisa tightly* you know that I can't see you crying....!"

lisa-" Yaaah!!! you are killing me! with damn sweet words!"

Jungkook- "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE????"

'AND THE HEARTTHROB IS HERE'-Y\N's eyes widened after seeing her pervert bestie *LMAO*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI FRIENDS

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY

SO SUPPORT ME AS MUCH AS U CAN

PARDON FOR MY MISTAKES

I WILL TRY TO DO MY BEST IN FUTURE

I HOPE WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER BY VOTING ON STORIES

SO PLEASE  RECCOMMEND ME  YOUR STORIES.

I WILL ALSO SUPPORT YOURS 

 ALL WE NEED ISEACH OTHER'S YOUR SIDE AND SUPPORT

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE