[chapter 12] perfect smile

y/n pov

I was a little scared what he would do to me. will he kill me? no, he won't.. but he can.

what if he kills me here and bury me in the backyard with an old body he brought earlier. aissh, y/n, think logically. he won't kill you, he said he loves you right? does he actually?

suddenly the car stopped. he put blinds on my eyes and took me somewhere. A word didn't escape my mouth as I was too scared to say something.

he made me sit on a bench or something.

then he open the blinds.

it was...... beautiful!

I just starred at the trees as I got up and picked a pink leaf in my hand and blowed it in the air. He just admired me from the bench. He wore a smile I would love to keep mine forever.

I just smiled at him and looked at the trees, ground, pink leaves. The best thing is, it was like an abandoned park. Like it was just made for him.

I played with the leaves for a while, then came back to the bench where he was sitting.

"how did you find this place?" I smiled.

"It was made for me to spend my alone times, I would always come here when I felt lonely. now I guess, I don't have to come here for loneliness." he looked at me.

"why? can I come here with you when come here? on every weekends?"

"well, I'll think about it!" he said pretending to think.

"ow, come on, don't try to be a cold-heart!" I whined.

'but I am a cold-heart." he said looking right at my eyes.

"no, you're not." I said smiling.

"well, you don't know-"

"well, I admit that I don't fully know you, but the least I know is you care for your close ones, and that makes you a good boy." I cut him off.

"then shouldn't you accept this good boy?" he smirked.

"waahh!! this place is beautiful!" I tried to ignore his words and stood up waling around.

he giggled at my nervousness.

"this place is special to me.  that's why I thought I should come to this place with you. no one knows about this place except me and you." he stated.

"not even Jungkook?" I asked.

suddenly he took my wrist and pulled me to his hard chest. I got startled by his sudden action. 

"don't you dare utter another man's name from that pretty mouth of yours." he whispered to my ears with his deep dominating voice.

I just nodded as a response.

he then pulled off and sat on the bench looking at me. I just stood there still processing what just happened.

hi guys I don't know what I'm doing..

please vote and comment