[chapter2]

y/n jumps on jungkook's back to hug him,"kokkooo!!" lisa chuckles at her words and hugs him...

Jungkook- "girls are u planning to kill me???" *coughs*

they break the hug...."ohh sorry"- y/n...

Jungkook- "it's okay!!! do you guys remember what is going to happen today???"

"yes..!!!!!!" lisa and y/n said together excitedly.

Jungkook- "ohhhk!! aren't you guys a little to excited?? and y/n....what if you don't like him???" * smirks*

" why would I not like him?????"y/n says while raising brows..

JUNGKOOK- "I mean, just so you know! because he is ......." *smirks*

lisa cut him off and said - "oh pls shut you dirty mouth!!! Y/N !!! I think we should go...."

"let's goooooo!!!!!!!!" y/n says excitedly.

"YAAAAAH!!!!! wait for me!!!!! you bitches!!! lisa!!! you're gonna regret it!!you bitch!!!" Jungkook exclaims ruuning behind them

"oh really!!" *smirks* " come on y/n...." Lisa takes y/n's hand and starts running towards the hall.

y/n pov:

we enter our hallroom because it's just a introduction class.....

*DING DONG*

the principle comes in...a fimiliar figure also comes with him...I can't see him clearly because i stand very far away

i think i saw him somewhere...did I??? I was thinking... I got cut off by the principal.

principle- "so as you all know we have a new professor...I would like you to meet Mr. Park Jimin..."

"Jim-Jimin-park jimin"-I exclaim
Jungkook nodded

I just stood there ..still trying to process what was happening.....

I mean....THE FUCK!!! MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO BE MY PROFESSOR..!!HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!! I MEAN HE IS MY SENIOR ..BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN BE MY PROFESSOR...

MAYBE I KNOW WHO DID THIS!!

end of y/n pov

" hey!! are you ok???"lisa asked with concern.

jungkook- let her be....she needs sometime to process this.."

y/n- "you!!! you knew it right??" *shouts* *grabs jungkook's collar*

jungkook- " I wanted to tell you..what if you don't like him?but my life is so important for myself!! i don't want to get killed in your hand ??!" *shouts back*

"Now what? I want to kill you now"-you shout

principle-" Is there a debate going on??"

y/n looks around her...she notices that she became the center of attention.. then she sighs and leaves jungkook's collar....

"I'm sorry sir..." y/n says bowing her head in 90 degree angle.

principle- "It's better if it doesn't repeat!! now introduce yourself to your professor"

y/n looks at jimin..what the heck!!!!! he was holding his laugh but afraid at the same time when she glared. he felt like a dangerous aura starts to beat around him.

y/n comes forward while giving a devilish smile and hold his hand for a handshake..

jimin- nice to meet you ....Ms....ahhh* trying hold the pain*

y/n- *smilling* y/n, ms.y/n...*squizzing his hand very hard* 

jimin is sweating & trying to break the handshake

you slidely move your head-"what happened mr. park?? are you not feeling well??

jimin tries to break the handshake and smile in pain

principle- so from now on he will be your biology teacher....

then the principle goes away...
y/n glare at jimin like she is gonna eat him alive....he tries to fully avoid eye contact the whole time.

jimin - okk.. class.. that's all for today....!!! I'll get going !!
Every students looked so surprise because he is going without saying any word about him

y/n texts him to meet him on the cafe near the school.

At Jimin's office:

"I sure i'm gonna die today"-Jimin said while rubbing his forehead

jungkook comes out of nowhere and said-" hell yeah!!! it's gonna be fun!!!!!*chuckle*

jimin- *galres* do you think it's fun???

jungkook- bruh! Invite me in your funeral!

AT THE CAFE

Y/N- SO professor! Fuck Jimin?!!

jimin- I was forced!!!!he told me and i accepted it...it's no harm right???

y/n - "i know you for 3 fucking years now!!! you can't be forced!
That son of a Bitch told you and you fucking accepted it...!!! what in the hell is wrong with you?? and second of all, you say no harm...you know you could even lose your FUCKING life ...don't you"*smirks*

jimin- *gulps hard* b-b-but i can't do anything now..

y/n - ohh you sure can!! you can tell me who is he.. then i'll talk to him...and let you go....

jimin- but I can't ...he told me if I told you who he is....then he will kill me..

y/n- if you don't tell me now then I will kill you..!!!

jimin- well i can give you a hint....*smirks*

y/n- tell me..*excitedly*

jimin- well he is really ugly...*trying to hold his laugh*

y/n's smile drops.. she gets in depression...what if he is an ugly old man...

y/n-"yaaahh!!!! Don't you dare joke around with me!!"

"I'm not!!"- Jimin says while running from there.

y/n-" yaaaah!!!!"

little did she knew every little words of her are heard by his beautiful fate...

taehyung was right behind their table...smilling like he found his perfect place in this world... He was enjoying y/n's fear of marrying an old man

taehyung- "why are doing this to me??? i'm falling for you more and more...i think i'm obsessed with you..!!!"

to be continued

to be continued