[chapter 13] please don't leave me!!!

a/n pov

he was looking at her like a mother watching her kid having fun in the playground. He was admiring her every step.

on the other hand y/n was enjoying her precious times with the leaves and the cool breeze.

after a while

they were walking outside the park entering a playground. Taehyung noticed that Y/n was looking at a child who was crying for a ice-cream to his mother, but his mother wouldn't give him at any cost.

"give me some money!' y/n asked making Taehyung startled.

he just gave her some money without saying anything.

Then y/n went to the boy, "hey, which flavor do you want?"

"chocolate chip!" the boy exclaimed excitedly.

then Y/n bought a chocolate chip ice-cream. the boy's mother told her not to give him any as  he was having a cold. 

"don't worry!" y/n said winking at the mother.

The boy excitedly extended his hand to take the ice-cream, but instead he found Y/n eating the ice-cream herself. 

The boy tried to laugh but started to cry hard and the mother started to laugh at her childish act.

on the other hand, Taehyung was dying laughing out. he didn't know Y/n could be this savage.

he looked at her and saw her coming towards him licking her ice-cream. he swiped the tears giggling.

"let's go!" she said as she started walking.

"yaah! wait for me!" he shouted running behind behind her.

they both went to their house. [y/n's house for now]

they saw jungkook and lisa watching TV together.

"oh, you both remembered that you had a house to live in. I thought you both would spend the night in the jungle." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"stop it, jungkook! so, how did you guys spend the day?" Lisa asked.

"nothing, she just made a kid cry by eating his favorite ice-cream in front of her." Taehyung said.

"she is always like this. You didn't know this?" Jungkook said looking at the TV screen.

"well, I knew she would be." replied taehyung.

"well, once she was babysitting the neighbor's 6 year old girl and when the girl said she was ugly, do you what she said?" Lisa said.

y/n hid her face with the popcorn basket.

"what?" Taehyung giggled looking at a embarrassed  y/n.

"she said she was the future her. and then the girl cried for 30 minutes." lisa said like it was nothing.

"oh, I see!" Taehyung smirked.

"and you don't know what happened to our private tutor!" jungkook and Lisa  started laughing hard saying this.

" guys, stop!" y/n said getting angry.

"last one!" Lisa said giggling.

"last year, when we were studying together in his [tutor's] house, suddenly the lights started to flicker and the tutor was startled as it was the first time it was happening in his house, and our beloved y/n took the chance." jungkook said.

flashback

"what happened to the lights?" the tutor asked.

"it's me! I'm getting powerful!" y/n said closing her eyes pretending to take the lights power.

suddenly the lights  went out at the perfect moment.

end of the flashback

"since then we didn't see him, not even in his house. his neighbors said that he went out of city.!" jungkook said giggling.

"oh, she is such a tease!" Taehyung said laughing hard.

after a while

lisa went to her house for something important.

Jungkook went to meet jimin for some work.

[a/n- that means......😏😏]

y/n and Taehyung was alone in the house.

"so what should we do?" said y/n.

"you should be the one telling me!" Taehyung said.

"should we play hide an seek?" Y/n asked.

"I'll go hide then." said Taehyung.

y/n pov

I was trying to find him, but suddenly I heard a gun shot from the bathroom. I quickly go upstairs with a frying pan. I open the bathroom and saw a body on the floor. I quickly go to check the body. I hesitant to roll the body.

what if it is Taehyung?

no, you can't be dead. I need you.

 I need you