Kapter 63

The next day Katsuki stayed home not having any meetings to go too.

He let his sidekicks go patrol the city leaving him to have a free day unless he was called in.

He sat Kenji on the couch glaring at him about his fight yesterday.

Kyori stayed with his mother in the kitchen just giggling at the fact that Kenji got in trouble.

______ made the boys peanut butter and jelly sandwiches just setting their plates and adding a chocolate bar to their lunch for a treat.

She looked down at Kyori who peeked into the living room to spy on Katsuki and Kenji.

"Ky sit down" she said as he turned to look at her.

He walked to the chair as she helped him up.

"Does it hurt? Or itch?" She asked touching his marks as he shook his head happily eating the chocolate first.

She kissed his cheek before walking to the living room to the other two.

Katsuki was still lecturing the hell out of him Kenji staying silent for the most but arguing back at him.

"Kenji go eat lunch with your brother." She said while grabbed Katsuki's hand.

Kenji didn't even answer her just running to not be stuck there.

Katsuki rubbed his head before turning to her as she smiled at him.

"I'm sure he's had enough." She said as he nods just moving to hug her.

"Kats be careful your shoulder-"

"I'm fine, worse has happened to me. Plus I wanna hug my wife" he said smiling kissing her cheek.

"I get that but I don't want you having constant hospital visits. Now sit down, Are you hungry?" She asked but he pulled away sighing annoyed by her mom behavior.

"Only thing I want right now is you. Andd we have the day to ourselves." He said smirking leaning back into her but she backed away.

"Yes as a family. But all you're gonna do is rest." She said pushing his chest to the couch as he sat down.

Katsuki just looked up at her groaning.

"I'm fineee How about we go out today? We can take the kids too."

"Katsuki no."

He opened his arms waiting for her to join him.

She just looked at him, then to the boys who ate their lunch and just joined Katsuki.

"You worry too much" he teased kissing her cheek.

"If I don't everything will turn to hell." She snapped as he smiled laughing.

Katsuki just squeezed her tightly.

She smiled leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Want me to invite Kirishima and Mina?" She asked.

Katsuki looked at her. "You sure?"

"Ya why not we have nothing else to do"

He nods as she smiled sitting up already grabbing the phone getting the date ready.

***
When the Kirishima family arrived the boys immediately went to play.

Emori running with Kenji and Kyori to their room.

"Sorry we couldn't help yesterday" Mina said hugging _____.

"That's alright, I'm just glad it was nothing serious." _____ said looking at Katsuki who fist bumped Kiri.