Kapter 70

The next day Katsuki was out to finish his mission.

The same morning ______ sent the boys to school leaving her alone.

She just cleaned the house up doing the bare minimum since she didn't have trouble moving or bending still.

***
It took 4 hours until she had to pick up the boys.

They were excited telling her that the entire class was talking about Dynamight and his big mission.

"Ya well your father's the Number 1 Hero, it's his job." _____ said while entering the house.

"Papas so cool!!" Kyori said smiling.

"Ya! I wanna be number 1 too!" Kenji smiled wide.

_____ smiled at them grabbing their bags.

"Be sure to tell him all that when he gets home. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear it." She said making the boys giggle.

She walked with them to the kitchen so she could get them a little snack.

"Is papa coming home today??" Kenji asked having his hands reaching for the counter as she chopped up some fruit.

"Well, I don't really know when but he said he'd be home soon-..." she stopped cutting the fruit just taking a moment.

She's been getting more and more contractions..however it is normal, since she's so close to her due date.

"Mama?" Kenji says.

She looked down at him and smiled softly.

"I'm okay, can you take these to the table?" She asked giving him the plate.

"Can we watch TV!!?" He asked smiling as she nods letting them as the boys ran to the couch.

She smiled just rubbing one side of her belly.

Damn..I forgot how bad they hurt..

***
They spent the next few hours spending time together the boys wanting to show her tricks and Kenji wanting to show her his quirk but that obviously ended with him blasting one of their pillows.

"Oops."

"Kenji.."

"Do it again!" Kyori giggled making Kenji smile.

"Hey no way." _____ said pointing at Kyori then Kenji who giggled together.

She smiles at them as she just moved to get up to throw the pillow away.

Yet before she could do that her phone rang which Kyori decided to pick up.

She looked over at him just grabbing her phone holding it to her ear.

Kyori and Kenji looked up at with curious as she smiled at them before talking.

"Hello??"

"Is this Mrs.Bakugou?- Nova right?"

"Yes this is me."

"Mrs.Bakugou, my name is Commander Serig, I am working with your husband Dynamight on his recent mission, and recently he was sent out to attack a hideout but has been captured instead im afrai-"

"Excuse me?" ______ said with a laughing tone. "Katsuki's been what?"

"He's been captured Ma'am. But do not freight, we're sure he has a plan to get out of there..."

"Katsuki doesn't get captured you have to be mistaken. You just haven't found him yet that's all." She said still in disbelief.

"No ma'am I'm afraid we're not mistaken. One of his partners watched him get defeated..he was outnumbered in a sense. We'll do what we can to get him back. But in the mean time I was ordered by Dynamight to inform you personally about what happens to him if he's not there to do it himself."