Kapter 40

It didn't actually hit _____ that she was pregnant until she started to show within the second week.

By now everyone who had to know knew.

Katsuki took the day off to just be with her while they visited Kirishima and Mina's place.

***
Emori was running around bumping into Katsuki's legs on purpose as he giggled up at him.

Kirishima smiled down at Emori as Katsuki ignored him yet again.

"You'll know their gender in like 4 months right?? What if you guys get a boy and girl! That would be so cute!" Mina cheered.

"I'm actually hoping for that" _____ said. "It would be cute to dress them up"

"Aye and think about it if you get a girl Emori's set on a girlfriend!" Kirishima laughed joking as Katsuki immediately eyed him.

"The fuck you say!? No daughter of mine will come near that runt" Katsuki said glaring.

Kirishima picked up Emori and smiled. "Come on man! It would make us family! Don't you want that _____?" Kirishima asked.

"It would be cute, totally!"

Katsuki glared at him shaking his head. "Hell no!"

Mina laughed as Emori reached for her getting passed around.

"We're gonna plan a lot right?? Like what do we even need to get first- we need doubles of everything dont we!?" _____ asked looking at Mina.

"Most likely ya. It's good that you two got room, for now just focus on the babies room. Everything else will come later." Mina said.

"Ya and don't stress about it. If anything let this guy do all the work." Kirishima said putting Katsuki's shoulder.

"Thanks." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

"Always man." Kirishima laughed.

"This is honestly so exciting! We'll both be mothers and we can go on cute trips!" Mina cheered.

"That trip better include us." Katsuki said to her just earning a hand nod from Mina.

They spent a couple hours talking before it got dark outside.

Katsuki walked over to _____ to tell her to get ready.

"Already??" She asked as he nods.

"It's 11pm did you want to stay longer?!" Katsuki asked.

"I'm not objecting to that" Mina said smiling.

_____ smiled getting up as she stretched her back.

"Okkk, thanks for having us you guys." She said while Kiri and Mina smile nodding.

"I'll come over tomorrow if you want! Let me know." Mina said to her while they all walk out.

They said their goodbyes before Katsuki pulled _____ into his car and once he got in he started driving home.

She just leaned back in the seat closing her eyes.

He looked over at her for a moment before reaching his free hand to hold hers.

She brought his hand up to her face just kissing his knuckles before putting it back into her lap.

The duo drive home and soon head to bed awaiting the next few days ahead of them.

***
(Speeding up cause we wanna pop the baby out. Right? Right.😌)
***
Katsuki went back and forth going to work and coming home as soon as possible not wanting to leave ______ alone all day.