grave||12

"Let's go, Katerina," Yelena whispered, waking the young girl. "We're here."

"Mhm."

"C'mon Fanny," Yelena patted her thigh, signaling the fluffy dog to follow.

Katerina walked to the grave, sitting down next to it, tracing the engraved letters of her older sister's name. 

Yelena rearranged some of the plushes and flowers, bending down, resting her head against the grave.

A loud sniff was heard, along with loud blowing into a tissue

A loud sniff was heard, along with loud blowing into a tissue. "Wow. Sorry, I'm allergic to the midwest," she muttered. 

"Well who's this cutie?" she asked, looking down at the young girl.

Yelena looked up, glaring at the women, as Katerina furrowed her eyebrows.

"What this woman did, honestly, I can't even imagine."

"You're not supposed to be bothering me on my holiday time Valentina," Yelena sighed.

"Oh, bothering you, no, no, no, no, I'm just here, paying my respects," Valentina responded.

"Mm. You know, coming here makes you look desperate."

Valentina laughed, as Yelena went along with it. 

"O-Okay," she chuckled."

"I want a raise," Yelena looked her dead in the eyes. 

"Oh yeah, you and me both. Believe me, you're going to earn it," she replied, bringing out her tablet. "I've got your next target. Thought I'd hand deliver it. Maybe you'd like a shot, at the man responsible for your sister's death."

Yelena scanned the man's face, "Kinda a cutie, isn't he?" Valentina smiled.