torture||05

❝𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍❜𝐓 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.❞

DREYKOV brought the little girl into a dark room

"This is not how you were raised, I did not teach you this, and you have disobeyed me," he snarled. 

She was scared out of her mind, young Katerina new what was going to happen. 

"I guess you did not learn from last time, huh? Well, don't worry, I have something else planned."

He brought her into a small cell, at the very bottom of the Red Room. 

"And don't try to fight back."

Katerina took a shaky breath, maybe that would be her last.

"I don't understand, why you do not comply!" he shouted, as he raised the metal rod.

Dreykov slammed it down on her back, and she fell to the ground. She felt the familiar, warm trickle drip down. The crimson liquid left a trail of red, on the hard, grey floors.

"Is this what I have to do to make you listen?" 

The rod came down on her back once again, making her scream. He grabbed the child by her hair, and pulled her up. 

"I gave you a home. I gave you love. And you abandon the Red Room. You abandon me?" 

Dreykov slammed her down on the concrete floor. Katerina's head began to bleed, and she was on the verge of passing out. Her ears, they were ringing, screaming, and she could no longer feel them anymore. She saw Dreykov's lips move, along with his wrinkles and frown, and she closed her eyes, darkness consuming her. 

"I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" Dreykov fumed, "ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS OBEY!" 

In the dark.

In the dark.

In the dark.

That's all you'll ever be.

In the dark.

Dreykov brought up a clip of Katerina.

"Where is she," Natasha snapped. 

"You want to help her. You want to find her, comfort your little baby, and all that bullshit. But she will be dead by the time you find her," Dreykov smirked. 

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

❝even if i grew wings and escaped, i would still be trapped, in my mind.❞

❝in which a girl is born into darkness, she knows nothing more.❞

❝katerina, you are like glass, sometimes it's better to leave you broken then someone hurting themselves trying to fix you.❞

❝i'm not living, i'm surviving.❞

❝in which a cold blooded killer longs for love and happiness.❞

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

[Aug 28, 2021]

*edited*