poser||02

❝𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬.❞

Yelena grabbed her little sister's hand and sprinted away. The widows were filling the room fast.

A widow chased the sisters as they jumped out onto the roof. They flew into a window, with Natasha falling out. Katerina let out a small cry from the impact, just about ready to pass out. 

"Katerina, we have to go," Yelena said, getting up. "Let's just do it this way," she mumbled, picking the girl up, rushing down the old building.

Natasha's face was plastered with horror, as the widow chasing them had half of her face burned off, and her leg twisted in a sickening way.

"Now, do you believe it?" Yelena asked, putting the red vial back. 

"How many are there?" Natasha asked with a shaky voice.

"Enough."

"Which motorcycle?" Natasha asks

"Black with brown seat," Yelena replies. "Where are my keys?!"

Natasha tosses them in her hand.

"сука, (bitch)," Yelena curses. 

She picks Kat up and sets her in between the two. Natasha sped down the streets taking sharp turns. The motorcycle drove right before the train passed behind them, and the sisters flew on top of a car. Yelena points her gun at a man before getting inside the car.

"You can't just steal a guy's car!" Natasha scolds.

"So you want me to chase him down and un-steal it?!" Yelena shoots back.

After hectic driving done by Natasha, Yelena asks, "Okay, you got a plan? Or shall I just stay duck and cover?!"

"My plan was to drive us away!" Natasha responds.

"It's a shit plan!" 

Yelena spins the wheel turning the car the other way and she kicks off the passenger door. It flies into a pole and hits the widow chasing them.

"You're welcome."