home||04

❝𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.❞

THE FOUR all walked side by side, until they reached a small farm-like home.

"Honey, we're home," Alexei said to the brunette.

Melina looked at all of their faces, scanning them, seeing how different they looked. Kat cowered behind her older sister, just in case. Melina began to walk into the home.

"Come on, girls."

They follow Alexei and Melina into the house.

"Welcome to my humble abode, make yourself at home," Melina states. 

All of the girls sit at the table, waiting for Alexei. Loud grunts are heard, making the table's silence even worse. Finally, after ages, he comes out.

"It still fits," he smirks. 

"Oh my god

"Oh my god..." Yelena rolls her eyes.

"I never washed it once," Melina smiles, "come and drink

"I never washed it once," Melina smiles, "come and drink."

"Family...back together again," Alexei says.

"Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years, I don't think we can use this term anymore....can we?" Melina replies. 

"Agreed," Natasha states. 

"So here's what's gonna happen," Natasha starts, before Alexei interrupts.

"Okay, a reunion then, huh? And uh, I want to say something right off the bat, you haven't aged a day, huh, you're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they stitched our marriage."

"You got fat...but still good," Melina replies. 

"I just got out of prison...I...uh, have a lot of energy," Alexei says. 

"What...what does that mean?" Kat asks, confused.

"You see, when a woman and man like each other very much, then they sometimes have-" Alexei starts.