alexei||03

❝𝐈❜𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨.❞

YELENA BELOVA picked Katerina up as they walked out of the car, placing the young girl on her hip. 

"I said we needed a jet," Natasha says.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time, or money. I'm not made of jets," the british sounding man replies. 

"I thought you were supposed to be the best, like a real pro," Yelena comments.

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking," Mason replies.

"Ha!"

"Don't let her wind you up," Natasha says

Mason brought out a duffle bag and tossed it on the grass. Yelena rummaged through it and found a granola bar.

"Oooh."

"Oh, I stashed that like five years ago," Natasha states.

Yelena eats it anyways.

"How is it?"

"It's dry...really dry."

Yelena lifts Kat into the 'jet' thing and they situate themselves. Yelena and Natasha sit in the two front seats while Katerina sleeps on the bench looking area. 

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei," Natasha talks into the headphones. 

"Go to the door on the south wall, and don't make a scene." 

After the large man attempting to escape the gates, Yelena rolls her eyes and says, "He's never going to make it."

Natasha then jumps out of the helicopter. 

"Such a poser

"Such a poser..."