Epilogue

Artist: Natalie Cole
Song: This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
Album: Inseparable

Fifteen years have passed...

Lalisa

We are in the Kim Mansion's garden with my parents and Nini's parents. They are pretty old but still healthy and strong.

Our four kids are playing with their grandmothers, grandfathers, Uncle Ruto, Uncle Kai, and Aunt Krystal.

We are busy with work and taking care of our eldest son and second child, but we have got time to have another child.

Nini and I were supposed to only have three kids, but the last one turned out to be twin sons.

Luckily, we have a daughter, and she looks exactly like her mom, even down to her attitude.

Our eldest child, Grayson Lucas Kim-Manoban, is already fifteen years old and he is in 9th grade junior high school. He is studying at Kim Monarch Academy in the high school department.

Second child, Ella Mckenzie Kim-Manoban that look exactly like her mother. She is ten years old and is also studying at Kim Monarch but in the Elementary Department.

Lastly, our twin sons, whom I named Denzel William Kim-Manoban, or mostly we called Liam, and his thirteen-minute late brother, Leonel Azaiah Kim-Manoban, or Leo. They are just turning six years old and are both energetic like me.

My genes are stronger than Nini's, which is why all of our sons look like me, so every time Nini looks at our son, she sees me.

After having four kids, Nini and I decided that enough was enough because it's pretty hard to take care of lots of kids when we sometimes don't have alone time with each other.

Having one kid is already hard. What else if it was four?

Our only daughter, Ella, has developed the habit of being possessive when it comes to me. She loves to stay close to me, and she hated it when someone got a bit too close for her liking.

I don't think we need to guess where she got that habit from.

Sometimes, Jennie gets jealous of her own daughter because most of the time Ella and I are together. There are times when Ella asks me to sleep beside her at night, which never fails to make Jennie mad.

Being the mom of this family, has the greatest power when Jennie gets mad. We will get quiet and obedient when it comes to her because she is scary when she gets mad.

And being the dada of this family is pretty tiring because they always call me every time they need help on something or they want to play.

Thankfully, we have kids who have manners and respect. Even though sometimes Ella gets an attitude, she still knows how to respect the elders.

Even though Nini and I are busy with our jobs, we never forget to bond with our kids.

Every Sunday, without a fail, we have family day. It's either going on a picnic, having a movie marathon, going to an amusement park, spending money on shopping, etc.

Then every 23rd, which is Jennie and I's monthsary, is a day for just the two of us. That's the day we have dates and special bonding.

We leave the kids with their grandmothers and grandfathers. They understand that their mom and dad need some time alone for each other.