C44: Physically and Emotionally.

Artist: ASTN
Song: Love No More

Roseanne

Why are those who have been nothing but kind and understanding and who have never asked for anything in return the ones who are always in pain?

I'm glad that I came on time, or else Lisa might be slowly losing herself and questioning why this shit is happening to her life.

"How can you still smile after all the pain you're feeling?" I asked Lisa, who was happily taking photos of the view she was seeing right now here in the park.

I brought her to the park to get some air and to give her space.

"Smiling is my shield, Chongah. It hides my real emotions, that I'm in pain and I'm hurting. " She answered honestly.

"You might lose that smile someday."

She put down her camera and glanced at me.

"I won't let that happen because I'm not going to change into a cold person just because I didn't get love back from the person I love."

"I heard everything that you and Hoyeon said to each other earlier." I sat in the swing, and she sat as well, beside me.

"I sounded pitiful that time, right?" I shook my head.

"You are not. I'm glad that you told her everything that you felt. Liz, you are not a replacement because you are my childhood best friend and twin sister. Never in my life did Hoyeon become my childhood best friend and twin sister, because she was just a friend and teammate to me. "

"If you tell me this to make me feel fine, it's helping and working." She chuckled.

"Good to hear then." I started swinging slightly. "Promise me something, monkey."

"What is it?"

"You are never going to let Hoyeon's word to affect you." She looked at me and nodded.

"I promise."

I handed her my pinky and she locked our pinkies.

"Cross my heart." She smiled at me, but it didn't reach her eyes.

She is hurting, but she keeps smiling.

"I know what I'm going to give you for your birthday." I said, which made her look at me confusedly.

"Really? Tell me, what is it?"

"Do you know the shades wherein you can be able to see colors?" She burst out laughing and eventually nodded.

"I can afford that, Chipmunk."

"I know since you were born with a silver spoon. However, I want to buy you those shades so you won't fall for a big walking red flag." She shook her head in disbelief, making me chuckle.

"I'll be waiting for your gift then. I can't wait to see the colors."

"Let's go to the mall. It's been awhile since we hung out together." I stood up from the swing and grabbed her wrist.

I dragged her to my car and drove to the mall.

I'm planning to make her forget about what happened earlier. I already ordered Chu to stay with Jennie unnie since she might do something she will regret later.