63: Happiness

Artist: Pharrell Williams
Song: Happy

Jennie

In two months, Lili and I will be getting married, and I'm so excited about it. She had already informed our parents of some of our future plans.

Our parents thought of giving us a car, a house, and lots as an advance wedding gift, but Lili and I refused because we planned to make our own exterior and interior design of the house.

In four months, I will be graduating from college, and I will be inheriting our family business.

These days, I'm feeling out of the weather. I getting more sensitive and moody like I only want to stay in my bedroom all day.

At this moment, we are in the dining table. Manobans' are here in our mansion, they planned to have a breakfast bonding with us the Kims'.

I was busy eating when I felt something going on inside my body which made me stop from eating.

"Are you already full?" Lili asked, she was sitting beside me.

"I felt nausea." I answered.

I stood up from my seat and ran to the nearest sink then I vomitted. Lili followed me and hold my hair for me while she patted my back gently.

After I'm done vommitting, Lili gave me a glass of water and I drink it. She guided me to seat and everyone in the table was looking at me.

"How are you feeling?" Lili asked worriedly.

"I don't know, I felt kinda dizzy and I can smell something stinky." I looked where the smell going from to see Haruto. I pointed at Haruto and said, "He stinks."

"Wow! Ms. Jennie Kim, I took a bath before I went here and I used a perfume." Haruto defended himself and sniffed himself to check if he is really stink.

"Lisa bring her to her bedroom, I think Jennie need some rest." Aunt Chittip said.

Lili stood up from her seat and was about to help me but Dad stopped us.

"I think it much better if you bring Jennie to the hospital to check her if she is really fine." Dad suggested, earning a nod in agreement from the rest of us.

"Let's go, Nini." I clung to Lili's arm and we went out of the Kim Mansion.

Mr. Sungji drove us to the Son Hospital. We arrive in a short amount of time since it's near from our mansion.

Dr. Son, which is the owner of the hospital and Chaeyoung's father welcomed us and lead us to his office where he will test me.

Lili assisted me and a Dr. Son started doing test at me. I was laying in the bed while Dr. Son doing it's job.

"How long you been vomitting?" Dr. Son asked.

"It started a week ago and I felt nausea every morning." I answered and he nodded.

He checked something at his computer and smiled at me.

"Is Ms. Manoban is your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Fiancee to be exact." He nodded and handed a paper at Lisa.

Lisa jaw dropped and she covered it with her right hand. She looked at the doctor and to me with wide eyes.