C47: Jealous

Artist: Nick Jonas
Song: Jealous
Album: Nick Jonas X2

Jennie

I can't believe this monkey has already found someone new. I already knew her ideal type, and it was small, beautiful, and older than her.

The nerve of this monkey, she was flirting with my own professor.

Is she doing this on purpose?

I didn't even know that they were close, too close for my liking. They always have lunch together, talk with each other, laugh because my monkey told my professor a joke, and they almost always eat together.

I promise I'm going to lock Hoyeon in the basement for a month because of her my baby monkey and even the readers thought I didn't love my baby monkey.

These readers have the guts to get mad at me when they don't even know how much I love my baby monkey.

Why would I spend five hundred million dollars just to avoid her spending a night with other girls? Also, why would I be clingy, territorial, and possessive so much towards her?

To be honest, I sounded like I only loved her because she was always there for me in my highs and lows.I said that because I'm too shy to admit that I already liked her from the start.

I'm not the type of person who is going to hug someone that I don't know. The moment I saw her on the library rooftop, I felt like I was drawn to her and didn't notice that every time we were bickering, I was slowly falling for her.

Damn! I hate her effect on me.

Can't you guys see how much I get jealous when my baby is talking to other girls?

I'm always clinging to my baby because I always want her to be by my side and I love her warmth.

Because of this stupid author, I look like I'm the bad person here. If this author gave me a lot of point of view, the readers wouldn't think that I didn't love my baby monkey.

This Lee Jieun, also known as IU, enjoys spending time with my baby. She is a busy person, but she always has time to bond with Lisa and the five idiots.

Aissh, you should know your place or else you will lose your fucking job, IU.

"I see you are jealous." Someone behind me said, and I know it's my sunbaenim named Jessica Jung.

"Why are you here? You already graduated a lot of years ago." I asked without looking at her.

"I visited Mrs. Yang since it's been awhile since I visited her." She sat beside me.

"Where is your little sister?" I inquired.

"Who? Krystal? " I looked at her in disbelief.

"Who else? She is your only little sister."

"She is with Kai. They are on a date or something."

"Can you go away now?"

"I'm your sunbaenim, Jen. Don't push me away. I want to accompany you while watching that tall hottie who is busy flirting with her girlfriend. "

"They are not together because that tall hottie is my girlfriend." I said and glared at Jessica.

"That explains why you're killing them with your stares." She looked at Lisa and IU, who were busy flirting.