C31: Full Moon

"You and I
Dancing in the moonlight
Kiss you when the mood's right
Baby, I don't want nobody else, but"

Artist: Twice
Song: Moonlight
Album: Formula of Love: O+T= <3

Lalisa

We arrive in the middle of the forest after so much struggle, like our van's tire sinking in the mud, so we have to push the van, we get lost, and I'm not sure if we can really trust Jessi.

I saw how she put some marks in the trees. I believe it was for a sign of where we should go when we left this forest.

Jessi divided us into two groups to build our tents and to accompany one another if we went further into the woods.

If you are thinking that Jennie is my partner, I'm sorry to crash your delulu mind, but Jisoo is my partner because Jessi said so.

That's why this chicken beside me kept murmuring some words that I couldn't understand. She is so sad that Rosé is not her partner.

We were building our tent, and we did it for a minute because Jisoo eagerly wanted to help Rosé build their tent.

She ran towards Rosé and helped them. I just shook my head at her antics. Suddenly, someone nudged me and it was Sana.

"Can you help Jennie build our tent?" She asked, which made me confused.

"Why? What's wrong? " I asked, confusedly.

"It's hard to team up with a grumpy kitten." She sighed deeply.

"Okay, I'll do it." She smiled widely.

"Can we exchange partners too? I can't handle her anger issue." She said, causing me to chuckle.

"Let me ask her first." She nodded in understanding.

"I know she will agree without a doubt." She said and pushed me slightly, encouraging me to go to the grumpy kitten.

I walked towards Jennie, and she was having a hard time building their tent. She was sweating hard and looked very stressed.

"Just take a seat and let me do it." I said behind her which made her startled.

"Don't surprise me like that." She stood up and playfully slapped my arm.

"You've never been on a camping trip before?" I asked as I started building her tent.

"Yeah, I wasn't allowed to go on school camping trips or even field trips from elementary school to senior high school," she said.

"That's sucks. You miss a lot of fun." She hummed in response. I glanced at her and she was staring at her phone.

I quickly finished building their tent and sat beside her. I snatched her phone from her hand and turned it off.

"There is no use in keeping it on since there is no signal here." I said and returned her phone when it was already off.

"I don't want to see them, Lisayah." She looked at me, and her eyes were full of sadness.

"You can avoid not seeing them." I said.

"But, I can't avoid them forever." I nodded in agreement.