C67: Good Morning [M]

MATURE CONTENT

Third Person

As Lucas wishes, the two couples started making their eldest son's wish come true, which is to have a sibling.

"Yes, F-fuck! Give me more!" the brunette below tall blonde cried as she slammed into her. Her petite body, feminine cries, and shaking made Lalisa pounded more inside her.

As Lisa moved faster, Jennie cried out and continued begging her to give her more and move faster. "Ahh~I can't hold it, ughh~ L-lisa! It's too good!"

Lisa smirked as she pulled her head off the bed by her hair. Lisa gave out a deep chuckle, "Beg."

The brunette began trembling, "Please, Daddy! Ahhh~ L-let me...cum!"

"Ughh~ F-fuck! Nini. Arggh~" Lisa responded while 'biting' Jennie's nape. She yelled out as she finally came and Lisa grunted as she released into her.

Jennie collapsed onto the bed and shivered. Lisa looked at her with a wicked smile but finally was able to relax when she felt her wife hugged her naked body tightly.

"Tired already?" Lisa asked as she combed her wife's hair to saw her wife's beautiful face.

Jennie put one arm around Lisa's back and put her other hand on the back of Lisa's head. She gently kissed Lisa as she shivered before Lisa kissing back.

As Jennie intertwined their tongues, Lisa groaned and leaned closer to Jennie. Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and pulled them as close as possible.

Lisa began kissing Jennie's chest. She began squirming as Lisa pleased her.

Lisa was surprised when Jennie suddenly pulled away and stood in front of her. She was panting and quickly kneeled.

"I can't wait anymore." Jennie moaned as she quickly pulled Lisa's member and began licking and sucking on it.

"Get them wet. I want to pleasure you!!" Lisa demanded, making Jennie blushed before taking Lisa's wrist and moving Lisa's fingers into the brunette mouth.

Jennie licked them as Lisa grazed the roof of her mouth with her finger tips. Her whole body shook as she moaned out.

She continue to licking and sucking Lisa's member as Lisa slid one finger into her hole. Jennie jumped slightly before continuing but gasped as Lisa put in another finger.

"Uhmm...ahh~ L-lisa!" Jennie moaned.

Jennie stood and sat on Lisa's lap, "I can't wait, I need you inside me."

Lisa smirked as she quickly thrust into Jennie as she cried out, "Fuck! Ughhh~"

She began moving Jennie up and down as she began grinding against her. "More! Fuck me!"

"Try to hold on a bit." Lisa said as she picked her up and flipped her on the bed.

Lisa put Jennie on her hands and knees as she began ramming into him as he screamed out. She smacked Jennie's ass, "tighten up for me!"

Jennie collapsed onto the bed so that her upper body was on it and only her knees kept her up. "God, it's so good!"

She began shaking uncontrollably, "I'm...cumming! Ahhh~ F-faster!"

She suddenly grabbed Lisa's arms that held onto her hips, "I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum!"

Lisa began ramming into her the hardest and fastest she could, "Let it out for me. Let's come together."

Jennie began shaking and then screamed as she released. 

Instead of stopping, Lisa continue slamming it into her wife pussy. Jennie's walls clench as she orgasms, cums gushing out, Lisa grab her ass and lift her up, ramming her cock down once more.