Chapter 37 Damon Founds Out

(Main Cast - Damon will be the only member of the main cast to appear while Detective Winn, Edward, Andrea, Tessa, Eddie & Evan all mentioned and doesn't appear in this chapter.)

(Main Cast - Mavis also appears but in a flashback.)

(Recurring Cast - Danielle Campbell as Marcy Kane appears.)

Damon POV

Damon continues to stare at his cellphone after receiving a unknown number phone call from Mavis who is in trouble and also heard a male voice; a fully grow man like some guy in his well he doesn't know the age thing but all Damon knows that it was a male voice that both attack Mavis and said good luck.

All Damon wants to do is to found Mavis and bring her home then beat the shit out that male who attack his beloved Mavis.

Damon knows he heard the male voice somewhere before but he can't place the voice.

Damon has a gut feeling he knows this voice.

It's a good thing Damon was able to record the call before that asshole hang up.

Not only he has Mavis voice but also the attack, Mavis screams and the unknowed male voice this will help the police with their investigation and finally bring Mavis home.

But Damon is having second thoughts he doesn't know who that unknowed male is? All he has is that record of his voice and that's it.

Damon can't really trust any man especially after hearing Mavis screams it sound like who ever this unknowed male is was either beating the shit out of Mavis or punching her so he definitely not afraid to hit a girl there's no telling what else he is able to do like murder.

Damon can't really rule out any man not just yet.

So Damon decided to make a list of all the man he knows and even put the teenage boys onto too cause well he seen Scream on how Billy Loomis and Stu killed their friends and Stu's girlfriend so he can't really rule the teenage boys out completely.

List of suspects
1. Evan Parker
2. Eddie Mikaelson
3. Merrill Kane
4. Giuseppe Kane
5. Stefan Kane
6. Alaric Russo
7. Victor Russo
8. Detective Winn
9. Mr. Jackson

Damon write down nine possibly suspects. Damon can successfully cross off his older brother Merrill off the list since Merrill was at college after Mavis disappear.

Damon can also cross his father since his dad is completely faithful to his mother.

Damon also rule Stefan out since Stefan knows on how much Mavis means to him plus Stefan doesn't look like a kidnapper.

Damon also rule out both Mavis' father and uncle too since both were pretty surprised and shock when Andrea revealed Mavis didn't come home on Halloween night.

Damon also cross Detective Winn out to since he probably didn't know Mavis or hell didn't even heard of her before Alaric call the police.

That only leaves three possibly suspects

Evan Parker
Andrea's ex-boyfriend who cheat on her with Tessa. Evan is also in that stupid rumor. Evan could have kidnapped Mavis in order to get revenge on Andrea.

Eddie Mikaelson
Andrea's not so secret adimer. Eddie is in love with Andrea and hates Evan with a passion. Eddie will probably do anything to win Andrea's heart even kidnapped her sister in order to look himself like a hero.

And finally

Mr. Jackson
Mine and Mavis math teacher. There is something evil about him that Damon can't place what makes Mr.Jackson feel all evil. He did look at Mavis like he want to devour her right there plus the look he was giving it was also like a predator-type and Mavis was the prey.