Chapter 33 The Cabin Part 1

(This makes the first chapter for The Cabin Saga.)

(Author's Note - Mavis fate will be finally revealed.)

(Author's Note - a flashback for the Halloween Chapters (Chapter 20 & 23) will be featured.)

(Author's Note - Some never before read scenes will be featured.)

(For this chapter will be Edward's point of view.)

(Last appearance of Emma Stone as Emma Jackson.)

(The song Dancing with the Devil by Demi Lovato will also return in a future chapter.)

Edward POV

Edward is staring down at a dead body that is laying face up on the floor but it's not just any dead body but the dead body of his wife Emma.

Stupid bitch, she always sticking her nose into his business and now it finally got herself killed by his hand.

Edward heard a muffle sound and turns towards where that muffled sound was coming from and it's from that unknown person that is in the shadows as well tied up to a chair with a cloth also tied to the mouth.

"Sorry darling I forgot you were there. Sorry you have to see that but I had to get rid of her forever. She was in the way long enough plus she knew too much now." Edward say

The unknown person makes a muffled sound.

"Just like you. You too knew to much stuff about me but you didn't know some other things like that I also rape and murder my sister-in-law Emily Drake." Edward say

The unknown person eyes went widen now knowing that Edward is not just a pedophile but a murder and rapist too.

"Mm judging by your silence you are scare of me now. You knew that I had sex with underage girls and now after I admit that I'm also a rapist and a murder too. You must be terrified of me now." Edward say

Edward crouch down in front the unknown person and starting to stroke the cheek who flinched.

Edward smiles by it

"Knew it you are scare of me now but you should be already scare of me before I took you."

The unknown person glares at him with hatred in the eyes.

Edward looks at his watch and knows he had to get back to the school before someone report him either missing or call the police and he can't have that happening.

"I must go now." Edward say

Edward stand up and pick up his wife dead body. Swing Emma's body over his shoulder

"I will be returning soon maybe after school today or tomorrow." Edward say

Edward open and than close the cabin door which he locks from the outside than put a lock on it making sure the person doesn't try to escape again.

Edward carries Emma's body to his car where he opens up the trunk and put Emma's body inside.

Edward got into his car and drive to somewhere else in the forest where he will bury Emma's body at.

After Edward had found a place to bury Emma's body at, he is driving back to the school where he had to fled from his class once he got alert on his cellphone that someone (Emma) had watch those footage than race back to his house.

Edward arrive at the high school where the principal is standing there waiting for him.

(I still haven't decided on the principal should be a male or a female so I'm just going to call principal, principal for now.)