Chapter 34 The Cabin Part 2

(This makes the second chapter to The Cabin Saga.)

(Mavis Russo returns after being absence for nine chapters.)

"Awe what's wrong Mavis? Ain't you happy to see little old me again?" Edward say

Mavis muffled while glaring at Edward

Edward smiles

"I take that as a no." Edward say

Mavis muffled.

"I bet you want to know what have been happening out there right?"

Mavis nodded her head, she wants to know what have been happening ever since that asshole Edward kidnapped her and held her hostage in this fucking cabin.

"Let's see where to begin well your parents are devastated over your disappearance, Evie seems to blame Andrea for your disappearance, your friends also sadden you are still missing, Damon is depressed over your disappearance and constantly searches for you lastly for Andrea she too miss you and want you to come as well." Edward say

Mavis listens at that douchebag tells her what is happening outside especially with her family and Damon. Mavis heard that Evie blame Andrea for her disappearance? Evie does know that Andrea and Mavis did have a fight before Edward kidnapped her.

What really got Mavis is that Andrea miss her? Huh that bitch Andrea miss her after Andrea telling her to both go away and pissed off, and now Andrea miss her and want her to come home.

Edward watches Mavis after he told her that Andrea miss her and as well to come home.

Edward sees that Mavis was at disbelief that Andrea miss her well giving the final moments Andrea had with Mavis on Halloween night before he kidnapped Mavis and held her hostage since. Edward knows Mavis can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth but since Andrea did said some words to Mavis before that day she probably believes him.

Edward get behind of Mavis who was shaking in fear. Mavis don't know what Edward will do to her and he already commit murder since she did witness him killing his wife Emma in front of her what stopping him from killing her.

Mavis close her eyes just in case if Edward decided to finished her but she doesn't feel any pain or a stab wound but instead Edward has taken that rag off that was tied to her mouth.

"That's better." Edward say, smiling

Mavis angrily glares at him

"Now Mavis you should stop glaring at me or else." Edward say

"Fuck you." Mavis say

Edward smiles

Mavis stares at Edward who continues to smile at her but unknown to Mavis it was a distraction she didn't see Edward left hand moving in till after it.

Edward slap Mavis across the face

"Ow fuck." Mavis say

Edward keeps on smiling proud what he did.

"What the fuck was that you motherfucker?" Mavis say

Edward snap after Mavis call him a motherfucker

He start to choke Mavis

Mavis makes some choking noise

Mavis tries to free her hands but its no good Edward tied them down good.

Before Mavis could blackout Edward stop and Mavis feeling Edward is no longer choking her she regains her breath after being choke probably at near death or unconscious.