Chapter 31 Emma Finds Out Part 2 Affair

(This will be the second chapter to the Emma Saga.)

(Recurring Cast - Emma Stone as Emma Jackson.)

(Author's Note - Just like the previous chapter it will start off with Emma point of view again.)

(Some of the previous chapters like Chapters 10, 18, 19, 23 and 27 plot lines will return like where Andrea first had sex with Edward in Chapter 10.)

(Author's Note - Mavis Russo will return but only in achieved footage.)

Emma POV

Emma is still pretending to be unconscious due the drugs her dear son of a bitch husband Edward give her right before he rape her.

Emma feels so betrayed by her own husband of six years. Learning that her soon to be ex-husband Edward has a evil dark murderous pedophile side to him. She knows she has to get out before it's too late.

Emma thinks about Emily her sister she remembers that Emily try to warn her about Edward but she didn't listen to Emily. If she had only listen to Emily back then than Emily might be alive today.

Oh Emily, she try to be the best little sister by trying to warn Emma about the dangers of Edward but it cost her life.

Emma still can't believe it Edward killed her sister Emily and also rape her too. She will get justice for Emily and possibly for Mavis too.

Emma needs to know if Mavis was still alive or not and track down this Andrea girl. She is going to get Andrea so she can reveal Andrea the truth or see the truth about Edward.

Emma needs to find Andrea since Andrea is fourteen years old so she has to go to San Diego High School tomorrow morning but she remembers they are on Thanksgiving break so she has to wait and track her down to talk to her. Emma hopes that Andrea will listen to her and not believe Edward lies or be so blind it like she was.

November 30, 2009

It's been one hella week being with a pedophile, murder and rapist but thankly school was back and she can finally meet this Andrea girl.

Emma wait for Edward to leave so she can leave too without him getting suspicious since he already knows she has no currently acting jobs in till December or January.

Emma hears the door open than close and a car driving away. Emma quickly roast from bed and get dress fast.

Emma grabs her shit and head out the door makes her way to her car where she notice that she has a flat tired than she remembers she did hit something the other day when she was coming home.

Emma signs in defeat and walk back inside. Emma sit down in defeat thinking a new plan to speak with Andrea without Edward to know.

Emma notice something at the corner of the room she got a little closer and see it was a camera, a small camera. Emma realized that Edward put up small cameras in the house without her permission or knowledge.

"That fucker." Emma say

Wait if Edward put in these cameras in than before he fuck Andrea this cameras will record it.

Emma hurried up to Edward study room where pick lock the door.

Emma enters the room and saw Edward laptop on top of the desk.

Emma turn on the laptop and look for the cameras footage

Emma finds a folder that says 'First Time',

"First time? What the fuck that even means?" Emma say

Emma just click it and watch as the footage show her.

(From Chapter 10)
Footage Begins
"Andrea look around Edward's place.