Chapter 26 Missing?

(This makes the first appearance of Idris Elba as Detective Winn.)

(As in this chapter all the main characters have appeared.)

(In this chapter will be Detective Winn first point view. He will be the sixth one after Andrea, Edward, Eddie, Mavis and Damon.)

(Recurring Cast - Erin Beute as Miranda Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo, Sara Canning as Jenna Russo, Sofia Carson as Evie Russo, Malese Jow as Ella Mikaelson, James Remar as Giuseppe Kane, Annie Wersching as Katrina Kane, Daniel Gillies as Merrill Kane, Danielle Campbell as Marcy Kane and Paul Wesley as Stefan Kane.)

(The song Castle by Halsey also return again.)

Everyone exception Damon, Stefan, Ella and Marcy was shocked what Andrea just said.

"What?" Miranda say

"Andrea?" Evie say

"What you mean Mavis is missing?" Miranda say

"Mavis didn't come home on Halloween night." Andrea say

"What?" Miranda say

Miranda looks she about to break down. Both Jenna and Katrina quickly went over to Miranda and holding her steady before she collapse onto the ground.

Evie is shocked that her older sister is missing and by the look of it Ella and Marcy knew of this and didn't tell her about Mavis being missing.

Evie singles both Ella and Marcy to go up to her room.

Both Ella and Marcy nodded their heads knowing Evie will be angry at them for keeping this from her.

Evie, Ella and Marcy all went upstairs and to Evie's room where a little friend's talk will take place at.

Mean while Damon also went upstairs to Mavis room

Damon POV
Damon enter Mavis bedroom and sees it truly does look like no one have been here for days.

Damon sit down at the edge of Mavis bed and break down crying.

"Mavis. Where are you?" Damon cried

Damon looks around the room hoping any kind of movement or a clue where Mavis is at but there was none.

Damon got up and look at Mavis horror movies DVD's collection where he spot a movie that Mavis loves.

30 Days of Night, Mavis favorite vampire movie.

Damon than put the DVD up to his chest and hold it very tightly hoping it doesn't disappear too.

Damon collapse onto the floor and lay on the ground clenching the DVD to his chest as he sobbing.

Andrea POV
Andrea stares at the ground after she revealed Mavis have been missing for a week and they didn't know.