Chapter 23 Thriller Night Part 5 Andrea & Edward POV

(This will be the Fiveth and final chapter of the Thriller Night.)

(Now unlike the previous chapters Thriller Night Part three and four where it start with Damon point of view, it will return to both Andrea and Edward point of view for this chapter.)

(Also like the previous chapters Thriller Night Part three and four Mavis makes appearances.)

(Author's Note - Mavis fate will not be revealed in this chapter, maybe there will be a hint of it but we will see.)

(For this chapter it look back on chapters maybe 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 leading towards Andrea last encounter with Mavis. As for Edward his last encounter with Mavis as well his fight with her)

(Recurring Cast - Emma Stone as Emma Jackson, Paul Wesley as Stefan Kane, Danielle Campbell as Marcy Kane, Malese Jow as Ella Mikaelson, Sofia Carson as Evie Russo, Erin Beute as Miranda Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo and Sara Canning as Jenna Russo.)

(The song Odds of Even will also be feature again in a different chapter.)

(Whatever Chapter 16 takes place at before October.)

Andrea POV

Andrea out beat both of sisters home and know either one is not home still which she thank god they are not or she have to reveal where she was at and Andrea is not the best liar as Mavis, or Wanda or hell even Tessa. Mavis always did said she was a shitting liar.

Andrea can hear Mavis hang up her call fulling knowing that Mavis was talking to Damon.

Andrea hears that Mavis is unlocking the door but before Mavis could open it Andrea curse

"Son of a bitch." Andrea say

Mavis opens it and sees Andrea standing there.

"Andrea are you okay?" Mavis say

"Yeah. Why you ask?" Andrea say

"Because I heard you just say 'son of a bitch'." Mavis say

Son of a bitch, of course Mavis will hear it.

"Well yeah I did say that." Andrea say

"Why?" Mavis say

Mavis closing the close behind her

"Because I realize I forgot my cell in my room after I just got my drink." Andrea say

Perfect lie

"Really?" Mavis say

"Yeah." Andrea say

"Okay than." Mavis say

Thank God she brought that

Andrea walks to the living room where Mavis notice that she is limping

"Andrea why you are limping?" Mavis say

Fucked I forgot we had rough sex before I come home

"Cause I huh.. accidentally fell sleep on my leg yesterday yeah that's why I'm limping." Andrea say

"You mean your leg fall asleep and now you are limping?" Mavis say

"Yeah." Andrea say

"Okay." Mavis say

Mavis looks at Andrea who she is becoming suspicious of now. Mavis knows Andrea can barely lie even if to save her own life she sort of still sucks at it. 

Andrea notice that Mavis is staring at

"What?" Andrea say

Please don't be suspicious