Chapter 16 Suspicious

(This will be the first chapter of the Mavis Saga.)

(This will also be the first time of a due huh side or PRO whatever it's call between both Andrea and Mavis side/PRO. Andrea and Mavis are going to take turns of their side/PRO, and we are going to start off with the leading lady herself first than Mavis)

(Author's Note - the due side/PRO will also be in the next chapters as well.)

(Remember Andrea's side/PRO.)

After a round of a roughly and ruthlessly fucking Andrea was hella sore after that round, Edward did a fucking good job of fucking her into oblivion. Andrea can't walk properly for awhile hoping she will walk properly before she gets home or before either her sisters or parents come home. Speaking of parents Andrea has to go home today, her parents are probably due return today or tomorrow but she can't take that chance her sisters are probably going sound the alarm if she doesn't beat them home.

Andrea tries to move but can't because she feel a pain on both her backside and the hip, consequences for having rough sex with fucking sex hot god.

"Fuck." Andrea say 

Andrea finally notices that Edward is not in bed with her, he has have gotten out when she was still sleeping. Andrea looks around the room hoping her bra is very close to the bed and notice some things that appear belong to a woman, Edward is marry? Why Edward haven't told her if he is married or divorce. Or why she didn't ask him if he was before they have sex. 

Andrea thinks if Edward is married than he just had affair with a fourteen girl who is not his wife and Andrea doesn't want to be a homewrecker, she better ask Edward if he is marry or not later right now she has to get home before her sisters or parents beat her there.

Andrea location her bra and thank god it was very close to her, it land on top of a lamp. Andrea reaches over the lamp and grabs her bra. Andrea puts on her bra and now looking for her panties but she now remembers that Edward tired them when he was punishing her, oh great now she has to go home without wearing panties, she could steal a pair of Edward's boxers but her mother or her sisters will find them than the interrogation will began. Both her mother and aunt will interrogation her about those boxers and how she got them? Andrea could lie saying she borrow a pair of dad's but dad make sure to hide all his boxers whenever they are gone making sure whatever boy that was spending the night not to borrow his boxers.

Andrea doesn't want to be interrogation by her mother, father and aunt about where she got those boxers from if she decide to borrow a pair from Edward. So Andrea decide on not to borrow a pair of boxers from Edward knowing full well that she will get interrogation by her parents and aunt if the boxers were ever found.

Andrea soreness is still there and her legs are still made of jelly but she has to beat them home or else Edward will go to prison so she tries again to get up

"Son of a bitch." Andrea say  

Andrea has her knees against the bed helping her to stand up. Once Andrea was able to finally to stand she than looks for her dress which is somewhere in the room but where? Edward did throw it somewhere when the first time he make love to her

"Fuck where is it?" Andrea say

Andrea looks around the room and walks over to the dresser where she saw some picture frames. Andrea pick up one of them and sees Edward with a red hair woman who Andrea has no idea who she is at some kind of cabin.

 Andrea pick up one of them and sees Edward with a red hair woman who Andrea has no idea who she is at some kind of cabin