Chapter XIX

Sunday, June 19th
3rd Person P.O.V

"Would you calm down. She's your best friend I don't think there's anything you need to worry about. Stop stressing." Anya said to a pacing Kiana.

"We had sex. Like a lot of it I'm pretty sure that complicates things." Kiana said.

"I didn't need to hear that." Jo said.

"Shutup." Anya said to him. "Look she wants to take you out tonight so just talk to her about it."

"...yea I guess."

"Don't worry yall are for sure getting together. No doubt in my mind." Joe said on his phone.

"He's right. I mean everybody thought y'all were already dating before you said sum."

"I guess. Anyway I gotta go I'll talk to y'all later."

Kiana left and walked back to her house where she found her mom and brother in the living room. Their dog Roscoe was laying by their moms feet.

"Hey." Daeshawn greeted.

"Wassup." She said and then turned to Roscoe bending down and scratching behind his ear. "Hi puppy."

"He is grown. Stop calling him that."

"He still a puppy to me stop hating."

"Where's Kash?" Their mother said finally speaking up.

"Out doing things."

"You guys date is tonight right?" Dae asked and Kiana snapped her head towards him.

"Who told you that?"

"Joseph."

"Talk to dang much." She said rolling her eyes.

"Like a date date?" Their mom asked.

"Yea."

"What sprung that on?"

"Umm I don't know we had a conversation about it and thought we would try it out." She answered leaving out some details.

"Well I think you guys would be very cute together. You both seem to make each other happy."

"Yea." Kiana said smiling.

The date was around 7:30 and Kash came back to the house to get ready around 6:30.

"Hey." She said coming into Kiana's room.

"Hi."

"Lemme get ready and we can go when you ready?" The girl said and headed to the bathroom.

Kiana was done by the time Kash took a shower and got dressed herself. The two girls headed out to a dinner reservation Kash got earlier. They made it to the place wit a conversation between them. It never felt awkward or weird and the two were happy about that.

When they got there they made their way inside and towards Kash's reserved table. The host sat them and a waiter came over soon after and got their drinks.

"What you smiling for?" Kash asked Kiana wit a smile of her own.

"I don't know this feels weird but at the same time natural." Kiana explained.

"I get what you mean. I think it feels like any other time we go out just this time it's a actual date which makes it a lil weird."

"Yea but it's not a bad weird."

"Naw a good one."

The waiter came back wit their drinks and they ordered their food. Overall the date was great and it was just like any other time they hung out except they could be open about their feelings towards each other.

After they finished their food they got in the car and headed towards an ice cream spot.

"So this has been nice." Kash said after they sat down at a table.

"It has been."

"I think that we should take things slow. Not rush whatever this is between the two of us."

"I agree. I think things should come naturally wit us while we still figure out our feelings and stuff."

"Yea." Kash said with a smile.

After the two girls were done wit their ice-cream they headed back towards the house.

When they got their they headed in and the house was empty. They made their way upstairs where they ran into Daeshawn.

"Finally back how was it?" He asked and the two girls looked at each other and smiled.

"It was nice." Kiana said.

"That's good to hear. Glad you guys had fun. I'm off to work so see y'all in the morning."

"Ight bye." Ki said and Kash said a bye too.

They both took showers, got undressed and ready for bed. Once Kash was out she joined Kiana in her bed getting close to her like she always did. They fell asleep a lil after watching tv.

————————————————————————
Couple things...

One...HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH TO ALL MY BLACK WRITERS AND READERS LETS TURN UP AND GET THAT RESPECT WE DESERVE FROM THESE WHITE FOLKS 🤎✨

As y'all can tell I love this month wit a passion😭

Two...asking my girl to officially be my girlfriend tomorrow 😭 yk gotta get those angel numbers going 2/2/22

^^btw not to be confused wit the crush I said was pretty a couple chapters ago💀💀

And three...one more chapter left...