Chapter II

Monday, August 23rd
3rd Person P.O.V

Kiana woke up to her alarm going off. She got out of bed and stared at the wall for sec trying to remember things. She sighed and went to take a shower. Jet leg is definitely still her enemy right now.

After she was done wit all that stuff she went downstairs and saw Nicole in the kitchen wit food. Kiana can't even lie that shit looked good asf.

"Morning. You hungry?" Sky asked.

"Uhh yeah I guess I could eat." Kiana said and watched as Nicole made her a plate.

"Here. Umm the kids don't start until Wednesday so don't worry about picking them up yet."

"Ight. Thanks"

"No problem. It's a shame I couldn't meet your brother." Nicole said and Kiana looked her up and down.

"Yea well he starts college soon."

"Of course hopefully I'll get to meet him soon." Kiana almost laughed at that because she knew that was never gonna happen.

"Yeah maybe." She said and shrugged.

After that semi awkward talk Kiana made her way to school. Seeing as the little ones didn't start till Wednesday they got to sleep in. Lucky asses Kiana thought.

----

When she get to school she goes straight to her 1st period. Once class started nothing really happened everybody was conversing wit each other after the teacher finished her intro.

The next period went by smoothly for Kiana too. Walking into her 3rd period class a girl was rushing out and ran into Kiana.

"I'm sorry bout that." The girl said.

"You good." Kiana said brushing her off. She went inside the class room and took a seat near the back.

Class started and it was another long and boring intro. A girl came into class late and sat right next to Kiana.

"Hey. Was anything important said?" The girl whispered.

"Naw you good." Kiana said and went back to her phone.

"Thanks. I'm Ray." The girl introduced and Kiana stuttered for a second not really knowing what to say. Talking to people wasn't a skill of hers.

"Umm I'm Kiana."

"Pretty name." The girl said and smiled at her.

"Thanks." She said not entertaining her.

They ended up not talking for the rest of the period and Kiana sighed in relief. Lunch came and Kiana didn't really wanna go in a packed ass cafeteria so she chose to roam the halls.

"Oh shit my bad." A girl said after she bumped right into Kiana.

"You good." Kiana said and a smile broke out onto the girls face.

"Twice in one day. I'm starting to think he wants us to meet." She said and pointed a finger upwards. Kiana guessed she was talking bout God and laughed.