Chapter VI

Saturday, September 4th
3rd Person P.O.V

Kiana woke up on Saturday morning in an empty bed. She looked around and realized she was at Kash house. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. 11:23. She also looked at the text she missed.

Ray: Yo you tryna hit up the mall wit us?

Kiana: sure.

She texted her then made her way downstairs. She found Kash in the kitchen.

"When you wake up?"

"Bout an hour ago." She said and handed Ki some food out the microwave.

"Why you ain't wake me up?" She talked as she ate and had to say this shit was good asf.

"Cause you looked peaceful. You sleep good?"

"Yea."

"Great cause I slept fantastically." Kash said and Ki raised an eyebrow confused. "Because of those." Kash looked down at Ki's breast grinned.

"What?"

"Yeah I mean at first I thought I died and went to heaven. But then I realized it was you and I was suffocating at first but then it was all good."

"Pervert." Ki said and smacked Kash on the arm.

"Hey! I tried to move away but yo ass pulled me back in. I don't mind though once I found a way to breath they were very comfortable. Soft and squishy."

"Pervert!" She smacked her arm again but couldn't keep a smile from coming and Kash was laughing.

"You so damn violent." Kash said and Ki playfully glared at her.

"Where your parents?" Ki said noticing their lack of presence.

"I don't know they'll prolly be back soon. They like to shop on the weekends sometimes."

"Oh speaking of Ray invited me to go to the mall wit them you wanna come?" Ki saw Kash face turn into a slight frown for a split second.

"Uhh naw but you gon head you need some new clothes you be looking dusty." Kash dissed playfully.

"I'm sorry who?"

"You."

"Whatever I don't even like yo ass." Ki said and smacked her lips

"Cause you love me." Kash winked at her and Ki rolled her eyes smiling.

She went back upstairs and checked her phone for a text back.

Ray: bet meet us there at 1

Kiana went to the bathroom and did her hygiene. She went back into Kash room and put on a nice outfit to leave out in. She found Kash in their media room.

"Hey I'm finna leave you gon be okay right?"

"Yea. I'm used to being alone." Kash said and that made Ki frown. She felt bad now.