EPILOGUE

Alexia and Shelina purchased a bigger apartment at the heart of London to welcome their future child, that was inseminated inside the blonde's stomach only two weeks ago.

Ingrid and Frida decided to move in together in New York, where the most famous and legendary journalistic firm of the world - The New York Times - offered them both a job as editor in chief. 

Meanwhile, Sakina and Jordyn were promoted at the head of The Times, following their former boss' example and continuing her legacy. 

Jill and Lia left London after teary goodbyes and promises to be back as soon as they could, in order to fully live in Zurich, Switzerland, getting their cute apartment and even their own cats and dogs (yes, plural).

Melanie, heartbroken, vowed to herself to find Mapi, no matter what. 

The Velvet Killers - or what was left of them ; Aitana, Ona, Christen, Rosella and Zeka - settled in new quarters in the underground world of London, redefining their purposes with the small and smart brunette at their command. 

Mapi, on the other hand, knew it was not the end of the story: the story ends when SHE says it ends - because until the person who truly runs the city and the lives of our protagonists in secrets, decides for it to end, there is no end. 

There is no end... not yet, at least.

*****************************

THANK YOU

FOR EACH LIKE

FOR EACH COMMENT

THE VELVET KILLERS, BOOK 3 => my profile 

********************************

QUESTIONS:

In this book...

- favourite character 

- favourite ship 

- one player you would like to see make an appearance

- which player should have one of the main pov of book 3? 

- what do you expect in book 3?

kiss kiss, bitches (two bonus pictures to brighter y'all day)